Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JuicedSixFo posted:

I picked this up for PS4 because the sale price was too good to pass up. From what I've been told, the game really "starts" at 70 when you can start doing bounties and rifts. Most of the googling I've done about leveling up quickly talks about Adventure Mode... Do I need to play through the whole story first?

If you need a carry just say the world, any one of us will be happy to kill the final boss for you and unlock adventure mode for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JuicedSixFo posted:

I only just started, do I have to work up to Act 5 or just accept and invite/join a game, get the final boss killed, and then have adventure mode?

sorry for taking up thread space with noob stuff

Just accept an invite, let me see if I have the game installed and I'll help you.

Edit: Add me, I'm Lin Kurosawa, I'll open up Adventure for you.

Waiting on you amigo, ready to go.

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Jan 8, 2017

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Congrats you beat the game.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I want more pets, I have a baby siegebreaker but want more poo poo, what's the easiest way to farm them?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mister Macys posted:

Picked this up since it was on sale and I hate the current CoD. What should I sell, and what should I break down for salvage?

Is it Witcher 3 rules? Anything rare and up gets broken down?

Don't even worry about that poo poo till you're 70.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Diablo 3 is currently on sale on the Xbone for those on the fence about it still.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-ultimate-evil-edition/c2r5r5p2df3c

Very good price.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I misread the 6 piece shadow impale set bonus. I thought it was over 40k% extra damage the first time you hit an enemy. Which is cool but I didn't prioritize finishing it off. Then I got the 6 piece randomly and read it again.....holy gently caress I instantly went up like 3 torments.

Could you elaborate? Never heard of this set.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Guess ill roll a DH on the Xbone.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Awesome! posted:

lol nope

i paid 20 for the whole game

And you probably got twice that enjoying the game.

$15 is fine by me.

Alteisen fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Jun 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kilometers Davis posted:

Is there a good write up anywhere that explains what the Necromancer's gameplay actually feels like? I don't need in depth numbers or anything.

Skeletons.

Lots of skeletons.