Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flumpus
Jul 22, 2007
Poking around a little bit, people seem to be saying it looks like it's downsampling that 4k for 1080p screens, which would be really cool! Gonna fire it up and see how it looks... Also see if I can easily figure out how to get into the Diablo 1 thing (I haven't read up on it at all).

Edit: So turns out the Diablo 1 thing is super easy to get into - just a portal in the Old Ruins in Act 1... Jumping back in after at least a year since playing this character, I have no clue what difficulty I should be playing this on (it was on Torment 3 which seemed too low based on running through the first few levels of the dungeon). It's a HC character, so don't want to set it too high and not realize it. I guess I can just step it up until things get uncomfortable.

Flumpus fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jan 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flumpus
Jul 22, 2007
They're not shareable between HC and SC, but you can put them in your shared chest in town and then any of your HC characters should be able to access them.

Flumpus
Jul 22, 2007

ExCruceLeo posted:

I don't see that option anymore.

Oh, weird, you're right, I just loaded it up and saw the tooltip about it not taking up space anymore. Just checked two of my HC characters, and they have the same number of crafting supplies in their inventory, so it seems like the sharing without the shared chest is working ok for mine.