Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

You have been called out, in the ways of old.
Diablo 3 got a PS4 pro patch that added 4k support, is that actual 4k ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Just played some necro on ps4, drat does corpse explosion own so hard or what. I was worried before but this poo poo is legit fun.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

^burtle posted:

How does the Necro feel with the buttons? A lot of multi-managing or is it fairly intuitive?

It feels good, the targeting is reasonably well done, you face the general direction of mobs and the corpses closest them to them will explode. I never felt like I exploded the wrong corpse or hit the wrong enemy or anything like that.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

So we shouldn't expect any cheaters/hackers in seasons?

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

poptart_fairy posted:

uggggh, stop giving me the same effing set pieces, game. My progress has completely stopped because I can't improve my damage output until I get more than another effing Rathma's head piece.

You can transmute set pieces into different random slot for the same set via the cube in case you've forgotten about that like I did.

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Energy twister can also be cast while running, something that's impossible on PC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedsdeadbaby
Jun 14, 2008

Deadguy2322 posted:

The PS4 version kicks rear end. It even runs at native 4K on the pro and keeps a solid frame rate. The DualShock 4 is a great control for it, and you can Remote Play on a Vita or PC.

It's not native 4k (it uses dynamic scaling and almost never reaches 100% scale) but it is smooth as hell and you can't really tell anyway. It's one of the best games ever. They did an incredible job with the console versions. I'm a diehard pc fanboy but I will always say that Diablo 3 is vastly superior on consoles, the control scheme and gameplay is just better in every way.