Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Oh hey, I've been playing the heck out of this on Xbone. My gamertag is jodaixd. I just got the fourth part of season journey done so I have my demon Hunter set up with marauder stuff and I did the keywarden quests too. I just need to level up a gem to 25 and I'll be on to the next set of seasonal challenges.

I played this a ton on Xbox 360 and loved it but there's so much more to the game now.

jodai fucked around with this message at 06:27 on May 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I decided to use the Necro in hardcore and it's pretty fun. Launching a flesh golem into a mob and then corpse lancing everybody is really satisfying.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

The Necro definitely feels like a lead-from-the-front boss now instead of a wimp who can raise skeletons. Also, I don't know about everyone else but I've been playing on season so much that I forgot you even get gifts for people.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I had been using the Pestilence set, which was fun but I got my full Inarius and it is insane. I think I'd like to get Rathmas set because I have better options for accessories. Also, I have found about a billion Krelms belts and Strings of Ears.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

The biggest problem I've seen for my DH is sucker punches like the worms exploding out of the ground or jumpers like winged assassins and lacuni. Its viable but you are going to have to watch out foe those bad boys.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Last season, I used a demon hunter. This season, I'm running a barbarian and it is crazy how different they are while both still being very fun. Rends DoT is just bananas.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Maybe on higher level hardcore but I've never made it further than level ~15. It's too stressful. Otherwise, the game is just smashing monsters with different cool moves.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I'd recommend demon hunter. It's what I used my first season and it was very fun. Just finished last season with my wizard, he was my favorite but DH has a special place in my heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

I am insanely biased but having played pretty much every set from every class across 1,500+ hours of Diablo the Third in six years, Shadow DH is my #1 favorite concept. You cartwheel around the map at approx. 3,000mph looking for elites to assassinate, then throw knives in their stupid faces until they explode, which usually happens in 1-2 hits. It's just the right combination of active, powerful, and tanky that it never really gets boring. Also very easy to set up as only a few offset pieces are absolute must-haves, and daggers can be easily cubed. It might not be #1 solo GR anymore in ~the meta~ but you will accomplish all your seasonal goals and then some.

drat, I think I played vengeance build. I might just roll another dh to try this out.