Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Oh, it's true. You are Brock Landers!
Salad Prong
Is this still a defacto ps4 thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

good day for a bris posted:

Supposedly, season 10 starts March 31st. If that true I'm sincerely hoping ps4/bone will get seasons then as well.

That is the season for consoles, iirc seasons last three months and didn't the current season start in feb?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
First install on my external was Diablo for this. Can't wait!

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Does the season drop tonight at midnight?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
So is the only reward for the lesson level accomplishment stuff after 4 just portrait frames? What's the goal of grinding these things out, just leaderboard things?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

SumTingWong posted:

above grift 65 or so, remember to use a unity on you, one on your follower with the item that makes them immortal. this doubles your toughness.

Does that still extend in multiplayer when your follower isn't with you?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
So is anyone doing anything other than the gem conquests, seems like a lot of the challenges require four men?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

Quote-Unquote posted:

Man I was ranked around 250 in seasons mode now I'm down to like 480 or something

loving set dungeons, no way am I ever going to master one of these stupid boring pieces of poo poo.

Tal Tasha wizard one took me about an hour. Could have done it quicker but I didn't know you had to complete the objectives and also kill everything, since the latter is not an initial listed objective.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
I'm running a wizard ATM for seasons, but I need a second class for set dungeon mastery, is there a class that is considered easier than the others for that?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Random question, anyone know of a t10 wand of woh speed farm build that doesn't use tal rasha? I saw one a few days back that used the gold pick up items but for the life of me can't find it now that I was trying to put it together.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
So I rolled a seasonal witchdoctor to get the last conquest I need for the season challenges, 2 set builds to solo a gr 55. Any wd talk to me about what to aim for?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Someone give me a good class/build suggestion for my first attempt at hc.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
15 bucks for a new class and peripheral content at best? Meh, seems more like a 9.99 price point, but who am I kidding I'll probably get my money out of it.

Does anyone know if the new patch will split the user base?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Half of me feels like I'm paying for them to have not upped the level cap.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
No extra stash space for console with necro dlc :/ plus the Luke warm reviews I think this is a wait-for-sale thing for me.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

So we shouldn't expect any cheaters/hackers in seasons?

I thought it was reported that seasonal hacks/duping made into last console season?

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
So what's the verdict on necro? Crusader type underpowered needing patches to make right? I've held off waiting on reviews but goons probably the only source I'd trust.

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Doesn’t a weapon with the rift gem that reduces level do the same thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xxEightxx
Mar 5, 2010

Salad Prong
Got it thanks, good looking out