Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I still play from time to time and will definitely be trying out seasons. Feel free to add me, Xbone GT: ahicze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

Neron posted:

Should the season be live now on consoles? All I'm seeing is "season ended" on my character screen

Apparently, region based start times are PC only, so we poor EUs have to wait till tomorrow.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
So yeah the season is live and...literally nobody on Xbone seems to be playing? Or is everyone 70 already ? :(

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Yeah it was just the low levels, for some reason people start on normal even though hard is just as fast :)

It's quite enjoyable to play this game without hackers, for once.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
You can, but you won't be eligible for the leaderboards. According to reddit, all the known hacks/exploits involved imported saves from oldgen so even though season saves are local, hacking should be minimal/nonexistent.

Mailbox is disabled and all loot is strictly personal, no trading whatsoever (unlike PC).

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Well, my season journey seems to be over. Master Inna's dungeon, yeah right, not gonna happen.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I just don't understand this, the blurb at the start of the set dungeon says game difficulty has no effect on it, so why are my stats not normalized or something? Am I supposed to complete it half naked or what?

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

TrustmeImLegit posted:

You should have no trouble facerolling if you can even do lower torments.

Facerolling it is actually exactly the problem. See, the dungeon reqires you to hit 10 enemies within 10 yards of you by Mystic Ally...but my Mystic Allies kill everything near instantly...

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
I actually managed to master the Inna dungeon with one second to spare :stare:

Still, it was not fun and I am honestly surprised that poo poo isn't optional.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Also I just had the game bug out big time twice, each time it happened when I had the season tracker open and was forced to area transition, like when accepting a greater ritft. The screen becomes grayed out and the game stops reponding to any inputs (but still runs fine). Could be just an Xbone bug.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

VideoGames posted:

As someone who has only finished D3 once on PC, how is it that people are able to run through the seasons so fast on torment difficulties.

I was reading about the seasons and it seems you start from scratch, yet the higher difficulties say you need high class gear to play better. Is it just a case of having played so many hours that you are able to get around the difficulty by being good? (I'm really sorry if these are basic questions.)

General power creep is one part of it but you also get a free class set when you complete the first leg of the season journey (which is really simple and fast).

AzMiLion posted:

Inna's set for monks gets hilarious with the boots that give you two mystic allies insteas of one, it gives you 10 instead of 5.

I'm still slowly gearing up my monk for a inna's build at the moment, anyone got any other good items that mesh with it?(currently rocking the channeling shoulders and running everywhere firing off allies every 10 or so seconAds due to obsidian ring of the zodiac)

You need Lefebvres shoulders, Spirit Guards bracers and Bindings of the Lesser Gods cubed. I got all of them, some even acient and well rolled and I am running into a wall at around grift 65, I just don't seem to have the toughness or damage.

Yet this build is apparently capable of 90+ so I must be doing something wrong...

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Well, the next step in the season journey is completing one challange from the list. The only sane one is the 3 level 60 legendary gems it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Am I wrong or does all the hacked gear come from PS3/360 saves? I guess adding seasons solves the problem now but it seems like patching out cross gen save imports after a while would have done more good than bad.

Yes, as far as I know, all the hacked crap came from imported saves from oldgen.