Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I stupidly picked Crusader for this season. I've got 4/6 of the set, but I can't do the Solo 20GR because my build fuckin' sucks I guess. I don't die, but I can't get enough damage out in time. Anyone got a build that'll work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Rikimaru posted:

This. I've got this build mostly put together and I'm crushing g40 rifts.

Thanks, that helped. Still needed some gear/gem rejiggering but I got GR20 done and got the rest of the set :unsmith:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

E2M2 posted:

Anyone figure out if there is a cosmetic tab somewhere? How do I bring up pets and portrait backgrounds?

In Inventory, it's the part of the wheel that has your gems and stuff, inbetween shoes and rings. Once you're in there it's a hand-mirror icon or something. I'm describing this terribly, I'm sorry.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

m.hache posted:

Started playing on the Switch after years on the PC. In one game the room shifted hosts 3 times, deleting all Rift and Bounty progress.

Is this common?

Can't say I ever had that happen on PS4.

I was soloing on my seasonal DH but I guess I left the room open. Some Paragon 850+ monk joined and dragged me through GR 80-83 about ten minutes after I hit 70, so I shot up to Paragon 325 before even completing part 3 of the seasonal challenges. It was hilarious to have the level up particles constantly blasting all over me while the level up message became further and further behind.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

m.hache posted:

Anyone else experiencing this when you're playing online?

A bit, on PS4, but that was when I was playing from Sydney with a friend in San Diego, so y'know..

That said if the host has a lovely connection it's gonna be rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Pulling Natalya's hand crossbow out of Kalada's bag of garbage was a pleasant surprise.