Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So what exactly is the key to getting up to higher level Torments after you're already basically set on gear? I'm currently running a Demon Hunter on T7 and i already have full Marauders, unless it really just comes down to hoping i can get them in Ancient Legendary form to increase their stats? Doesn't the cube let you do so?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I know it's kinda the point of a loot game like diablo but there's still no way to get specific stuff to drop right? Rifts still give the best chances for good stuff?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The Diablo bug has bit me again in full force and now i seem to have run dry on Death's Breath in the process of updating my Demon Hunter's gear to be Ancient/Ancient Set stuff.

No better way to get those then just killing things in boring normal rifts right?