Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015
transitioning from PC to PS4 - PS4 name SumTingWonger - I'd be down to play some co-op anytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

good day for a bris posted:

If the goon community is dead I'll probably make a new one. The only thing holding me back was being unsure of its activity level.

And yeah all the hackers make the game ridiculously unfun when they show up. That said, I'm fine running regular rifts with them cuz the rewards won't change, however GRifts are just plane awful with one of them on hand, especially the level 150 ones where you can gain 400 levels in 5 minutes.

Also bummed that apparently I suck so much resembling to use plague of locusts that I can't run a jade harvester without wormwood. I don't know why but without it I just don't enjoy playing that build.

Edit: I've gone thru and cleaned out the old ps4 list, removing people who haven't posted here, just because this is an older game and I have no clue who's active and who isn't. I've also created a new community, Wolfman Salvage Co., it's an open commnity and anyone can join so if you don't already have an invite just look it up.

I'll join up tonight, I'm still running though the game proper to get my adventure mode on. I played the poo poo out of the PC - all but one season - version and never got wings as sweet as the ones that came with this game, lol.

I do miss the point and click of the PC still, but the whole "playing on the couch chilling out" thing really speaks to me.

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

good day for a bris posted:

If anyone else is down I'll be on quite a bit tonight, running as many rifts as I can. My Barb is probably around torment 8 so if you see me online (PSN: Cadavrs4algernon) feel free to hop in.

Hey dude, I've got an ancient blade of the tribes if you still need one. SumTingWonger in game. btw my wife hates you because it seems like every gift that drops for me is for you, lmao.

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015
Sorry man, I got home late last night, my wife said you sent a message - I am making her drag me along when she does bounties while I'm at work :P

Looks like I don't have the extra one after all anyway, does this game like not save sometimes for anyone else? I swear I've gotten drops and then when I came back on later things were either no longer identified or not even there anymore... it's happened a couple of times lately.

Anywho I will send you the next one that drops anyway!

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015
lol had a dude come in and drop a bunch of hacked out gear on me the other night... while it was neat to go around a 150 rift and kill everything with one skill, I don't get the point of it... so I put it on my Templar companion and it was pretty hilarious for like a minute...

trashed it in the end :P

SumTingWong fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jan 17, 2017

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015
above grift 65 or so, remember to use a unity on you, one on your follower with the item that makes them immortal. this doubles your toughness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SumTingWong
Feb 11, 2015

Quote-Unquote posted:

Unless you can convince your good pal Quote-Unquote with his 400 million sheet armour monk to wear a unity ring.
(You probably can't; it'd totally gently caress my build)

which wouldn't help with the 70 grift solo challenge anyway :P

actually, do you have to do it solo to get primals to drop? I know for the challenge you do, but hmmm