Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

dentist toy box posted:

"Hey don't let enemies get in Melee range

Okay that's easy!

*giant worm pops out of ground under me without warning*

Oh

They have a large aggro range and teleport under you with no visual indicators. Not fun. So yea, my season journey is over. Even doing it in gotta go fast mode I just find myself hoping for good rng and yea im done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for the offer I'm on Xbox though. Tried it twice more. Got D/Cd at 35 left and got wormed at 78.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Neutron posted:

I just don't understand this, the blurb at the start of the set dungeon says game difficulty has no effect on it, so why are my stats not normalized or something? Am I supposed to complete it half naked or what?

You should have no trouble facerolling if you can even do lower torments.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I hate set dungeons and I hate that my season journey is over because of something dumb like that. If I unlock all the things in the next tier will I still get the reward? I can just google what the challenges are.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if the shadow set is easier to master. I think I have a full set of that.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I've hit a stone wall on my DH at GR69 after a few attempts. I feel 'done' with this character (for now) and want to start a WD but I want to finish 70 for primals so I'm stuck farming.

My gear is ok I have a Travelers set, a manticore, zoey, cubed hellcat,rucksack, and dawn but I get blown the gently caress up everytime I run out of discipline. There really isn't any one item I need just better rolls.

I think my biggest upgrade is getting one of the follower legendaries so they don't die .1 seconds into a fight.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

inferis posted:

they turn into regular characters

It remembers all my cubed stuff right?

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I misread the 6 piece shadow impale set bonus. I thought it was over 40k% extra damage the first time you hit an enemy. Which is cool but I didn't prioritize finishing it off. Then I got the 6 piece randomly and read it again.....holy gently caress I instantly went up like 3 torments.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Alteisen posted:

Could you elaborate? Never heard of this set.

Its the shadow set for DH. Its super OP

https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-shadows-mantle-build-with-impale-patch-2-5-season-10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Alteisen posted:

Guess ill roll a DH on the Xbone.

I'm on Xbone too. A lot of people farm TX. This build farms TXIII with ease its insane.