Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
Popped this on for the first time in months and months. My monk is still incredibly OP. Funtimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
Does the old, non-seasonal dupe trick still work? I just wanna send these set items to my wife so she can use them too.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
I was pretty much done with D3 shortly after they released the Necro and my wife and I each got one to 70. Then the season started, and holy poo poo I'm way back into it. Cleared the first 5 steps and will probably tap out there, because the rest of the season stuff seems super grindy.

Someone give me suggestions for a fun WD build. My wizard is clearing 50ish grifts solo, but my wife's WD has stalled out and she seems to find the thing boring. Right now she's mostly just using pets I think.

EC
Jul 10, 2001

The Legend
I can't believe I'm considering this, but I grabbed a Xbox one X and a 4k tv so I'm thinking about picking this up on Xbox, which will be my third Diablo 3 console to play on. Started on 360, migrated to PS4, and now this.