Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I have 7.6 trillion gold so if anyone needs cash let me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Oh, I'm PSN herr_pink by the way. I'm playing this game again as a friend just got into it.

I can take you from 1-70 in under ten minutes if anyone wants to power level!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

poor life choice posted:

MY DUDE

This is Brownview, I just got d3 a little bit ago. I'll take a few billion off your hands if all that gold is slowing you down on speed runs. On weekdays I get online around midnight your time at the earliest though, so I doubt we can get together until the weekend. I'd be down to do/get carried through rifts or bounties or whatever sometime too.

You are now 18,000,000,000 richer.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

The new armoury is sweet. No longer necessary to have multiple characters of the same class in order to not have to spend ages every time you feel like switching build!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Anyone see a Primal on a console yet? I'm coming up with squat

I got one last night out of several hundred legendary items.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

So they look super obvious when looking at them?

Yeah they have red borders

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

So I have a demon hunter almost entirely decked out in primal legendary gear now.

Yeah I've probably been playing this game too much.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Can reforging yield primals?

Yep, it's how I got a couple.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Unless you can convince your good pal Quote-Unquote with his 400 million sheet armour monk to wear a unity ring.
(You probably can't; it'd totally gently caress my build)

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Man I was ranked around 250 in seasons mode now I'm down to like 480 or something

loving set dungeons, no way am I ever going to master one of these stupid boring pieces of poo poo.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

xxEightxx posted:

I'm running a wizard ATM for seasons, but I need a second class for set dungeon mastery, is there a class that is considered easier than the others for that?

The hammerdin set on crusader is incredibly easy to master with the right gear, I did it on first try with about a minute to spare.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Well, I reached 108 on the leaderboards, got 100% of the non-conquest challenges (done two of those) and only have three things left to do to complete the whole season journey:
- Complete a T13 rift in under 4 minutes (maybe doable with a good group)
- Three gems to 70 (probably doable, I can just about solo a 70 grift)
- Complete one more conquest

The last one is probably not gonna happen. I need to complete the entire story mode in an hour (lol, fat chance), master 7 more set dungeons (lol, doing 1 was bad enough) or kill all bosses in 20 minutes on T10 (maybe doable with a good group of 4, take 4 bosses each, stop for nothing and pray)

I think I'll end up staying with my Conqueror portrait frame and not getting the Guardian one.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Haha holy gently caress the necromancer is broken. Gonna get nerfed hard soon I bet.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

exquisite tea posted:

He's just average, maybe even a little bit underpowered according to the dev team, and is going to be BUFFED before Season 11.

Really? I'm walking through GR80, when normally I have to at least pay attention. So long as I hit bone armour whenever it's refreshed and spam decrepify everything is dying. Then land of the dead and corpse lanse for the guardian and he doesn't even get a single animation off before he dies.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Clear a Gr70 in time and you too can eat primal ancient fart pants and puzzle rings

Fart pants were my first primal

Incidentally, Primal Fart Pants is the name of my new band.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Aw poo poo

Last season you could claim haedrig's gift in hardcore and regular but this time it only works once

Gonna be a hassle to do the HC conquests :-/

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Feenix posted:

What’s this like on next gen? (Ps5/XSX)

I know there hasn’t been a specific next gen patch… but I am wondering if they look/run/load better? Any other perks?

It loads extremely fast on PS5 but otherwise it's pretty much the same as on PS4 pro (which was already very good)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Doctor Zero posted:

Hay gunes - any PS4/5 players willing to help my wife and I get the goddamn 350 kills from a cursed chest Conquest? She plays a Crusader, I’m a Wizard (I put on my robe and wizard hat), and we’re level 1150 but I guess we suck because the highest we’ve gotten is like 280 kills.

Iirc I did this in the spider cave. There's sometimes a chest that spawns loads of the tiny little spiders that die pretty much instantly.