Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity

Quote-Unquote posted:

Well, I reached 108 on the leaderboards, got 100% of the non-conquest challenges (done two of those) and only have three things left to do to complete the whole season journey:
- Complete a T13 rift in under 4 minutes (maybe doable with a good group)
- Three gems to 70 (probably doable, I can just about solo a 70 grift)
- Complete one more conquest

The last one is probably not gonna happen. I need to complete the entire story mode in an hour (lol, fat chance), master 7 more set dungeons (lol, doing 1 was bad enough) or kill all bosses in 20 minutes on T10 (maybe doable with a good group of 4, take 4 bosses each, stop for nothing and pray)

I think I'll end up staying with my Conqueror portrait frame and not getting the Guardian one.

T13 rift is super doable with over 2m dps. Just keep fishing for a good rift, like the dungeons or the graveyard that has 100 percent rift bar in one map and clear it. I did it with two people.

The conquest one you just need a dh with chain of shadows, or an aether walker wizard. Have your buddy search for the Long haul bosses (ie Adria, Spider Queen, etc) and set up an anchor, while a boss killer one shots the other bosses. Last season I did it with two people also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU