Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003
PIcked this up during the Christmas break and have been playing almost non-stop with my two sons in couch co-op. We are at the point now where we've got a couple of lvl70 characters each and are starting on Torment+ and GRifts - think we finished a GRift 15? last night with about 5 mins to spare. Starting to see various set items drop which is exciting.

One question we are not sure of, during our travels we've picked up various legendary items at lower levels, now that we are lvl 70 should we be re-rolling those items in the Kanai cube to 'upgrade' them to a lvl 70 item with better stats, or is that not how that process works?

**edit** - didn't clarify, this is on PS4

unicr0n fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Jan 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003

becoming posted:

That's not how the process works. If you reforge a level 67 Haunting Girdle in Kanai's Cube, you will wind up with another level 67 Haunting Girdle. I just sacrificed 50 Forgotten Souls to confirm this, just so I could be certain. (I also tried this way back when with the same idea you've had, and was pretty sure it hadn't worked, but couldn't remember with absolute certainty.)

Thanks for checking this out. Decided the best way to get better gear was to go farming, so far on my WD I've found 5 pieces of Zuni and 3 pieces of Helltooth, then got the Grin Reaper which I never want to stop using. Went from timidly attempting Torment GRifts, to running a T6 GRift last night with ease.

becoming posted:

Totally considering buying a PS4 Pro just to have 4K D3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jefyYKqx328

I have the Pro but only a 1080p TV, even still after the patch D3 certainly looks much much sharper.

unicr0n
Sep 8, 2003
Going to throw my name onto the list here, I tend to play without a mic though, so if people are happy for me to join them in silence, i'm happy to run around blowing up monsters.

PSN is DStarr80

**edit** I'm GMT+10 too, if that's a factor.