Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I'll choose the truth I like.
PS4 ExCruceLeo

I deleted most of my friends list so add me even if you recognize. Just say something about d3

Are there a bunch of cosmetic/pets? Haven't come across any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

good day for a bris posted:

Since there are apparently reports of 2.4.3 going live on the bone I'm assuming ps4 will have it this afternoon. So a quick reminder, if you want the cool pets and frames (are those even on console?) you need to solo the Darkening of Tristram even on a new level 1 character.

Additionally, this Friday @ 7pm pacific I am organizing a Darkening of Tristram run followed by a bunch of rifts for the ps4 community. If anyone would like to join, the invite is on the Wolfman Salvage Co. Community page. If this works I might try and organize a bi-weekly/monthly rift event.

I will probably be down to do this/help out. Not a member of that community though.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

good day for a bris posted:

oh well its open so you can just go look at my communities on the PSN account and join via that. Also, thank for helping me carry my buddy last night, i think it sped up significantly when i gave up on Helltooth and went full on Jade Harvester.

I'm sad I lost a high end HC character but I always end up as WD because it's safe so it's kind of nice I lost one. I just can't find one of the sets I really like playing though I usually switch between those two and the spider one. Playing my monk with you guys was much more enjoyable. I still need to take care of some stuff in HC but haven't decided what I'm going to play.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Flumpus posted:

Poking around a little bit, people seem to be saying it looks like it's downsampling that 4k for 1080p screens, which would be really cool! Gonna fire it up and see how it looks... Also see if I can easily figure out how to get into the Diablo 1 thing (I haven't read up on it at all).

Edit: So turns out the Diablo 1 thing is super easy to get into - just a portal in the Old Ruins in Act 1... Jumping back in after at least a year since playing this character, I have no clue what difficulty I should be playing this on (it was on Torment 3 which seemed too low based on running through the first few levels of the dungeon). It's a HC character, so don't want to set it too high and not realize it. I guess I can just step it up until things get uncomfortable.

You get a special pet for starting a lvl 1 char and going through.

This might be standard for cosmetics (these are first I've gotten in game) but the pet unlocks are shared between HC and SC. Didn't think to check the transmogs. Pets are cool but I don't like how they block icons in inventory.

ExCruceLeo fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 5, 2017

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

glassyalabolas posted:

You can create a new game to do it.

Also if all you want is the cow pet someone can open the portal for you. I don't know if there's a missable achievement for it though.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

I keep losing lvl 70 HC characters to being dumb and trying to push too soon. It seems drops are worse in HC. I don't remember running lvl 25 gr's in SC and not getting a single legendary.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

So are crafting materials not shareable between characters? My HC characters have different amount of them and I didn't see a place to stash them.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Flumpus posted:

They're not shareable between HC and SC, but you can put them in your shared chest in town and then any of your HC characters should be able to access them.

I don't see that option anymore.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Ah maybe it was adding mats as I switched characters so the number was changing. Good to know because that would make HC a pain.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Or I have the worst RNG ever. I haven't found a single piece.

:negative:

Can reforging yield primals?

Have you completed GR70? I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any in HC and forgot about that requirement.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Mr. Neutron posted:

Well, my season journey seems to be over. Master Inna's dungeon, yeah right, not gonna happen.

Yeah I am not a fan of set dungeons. I tried it a couple of times and got close and the answer is basically take off gear and replace it with yellow pieces with CD-R.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

TrustmeImLegit posted:

They have a large aggro range and teleport under you with no visual indicators. Not fun. So yea, my season journey is over. Even doing it in gotta go fast mode I just find myself hoping for good rng and yea im done.

I read you can cheese it with someone helping. I could do it for you on my monk. If it works you could return the favor:). ExCruceLeo is my psn.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Mr. Neutron posted:

I just don't understand this, the blurb at the start of the set dungeon says game difficulty has no effect on it, so why are my stats not normalized or something? Am I supposed to complete it half naked or what?

You craft yellows to get down to their level lol.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I wonder if the shadow set is easier to master. I think I have a full set of that.

It's sorta the same thing. You have to make gear to keep enough hatred up to continuously hit mobs with impale without missing. 20 in a row x 5.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

justinoid posted:

I've gotten my season Demon Hunter up to about level 200 paragon. I just finished doing the set dungeon earlier. And yes, it's super annoying with the worm that appears underneath you and ruins your "no enemies within melee" goal. However, I completed the other objectives in the Marauders set dungeon and was able to progress with the season challenge. So even though I failed the no melee thing, I still got credit. I'm not really a fan of these set dungeons, but they do give you something to work on besides the usual content. Set Dungeons aside, I'm really enjoying the season content on consoles. I can see myself playing intermittently throughout the season.

One of the later challenges is to master it.

Just solo 70gr on my DH. Anyone on PS4 can add me ExCruceLeo. Ill be running lvl 50's or so to get gear.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

SumTingWong posted:

which wouldn't help with the 70 grift solo challenge anyway :P

actually, do you have to do it solo to get primals to drop? I know for the challenge you do, but hmmm

Yes it has to be solo.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Anyone on PS4 clearing XIII bounties? This poo poo is boring/time consuming by myself and I need to reforge a bunch of legendaries. I will do TX or whatever also. ExCruceLeo

Edit: Watched some Necro play and it looks pretty sweet. Can't wait for that to come out.

ExCruceLeo fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Apr 12, 2017

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

If i drop into your game and play terribly while not saying anything then sorry, I'm probably just drunk and remote playing on my vita while watching something else. Truly the best way to play.

Also yay I can finally solo TXIII

I switch back and forth between my geared character to collect blood shards and ungeared. So I'm always in and out.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Fingers McGee posted:

Me too chicken buddy, and I finally got a sacred harvester to drop too. Although it's a crappy one, and I still don't have any gifts. I'm going to see how fast I can do T-XI tonight.

If you could trade I would give you one. I've been seeing a bunch recently.

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Good Citizen posted:

Yesssss finally beat grift 70 for primals. Got killed by the fart cloud guardian with like 30 seconds left and thought I was hosed but just barely pulled it off

Nice! My first three were good ones and came on like the same day. I haven't seen poo poo in a few days haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExCruceLeo
Oct 4, 2003

Do you have to do something special to have seasonal paragon transfer over ?