Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I'm excited for seasons even though I don't 100% understand them. Never done them before even though I played D2 and D3 on PC before migrating to PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

This is a new opportunity brought about by Challenge Rifts, so hopefully you've claimed one or both of the Challenge Rewards on your Seasonal Guy. Get your Blacksmith fully upgraded (which requires Death Breath, from the Challenge Reward).

Once you're level 40, you have the ability to wield a Level 70 weapon, which is HUGE.

1. Craft a level 70 weapon (2H Axe is the best) with at least +Main Stat
2. Make sure it has a Crowd Control secondary (such as % to Slow, % to Freeze, etc.)
3. Reroll the OTHER secondary, until you get Reduce Level Requirement by 1-30 (the crowd control perks represent like 90% of the total reroll perks, so if you have one as the other secondary stat, you have really good chances of getting Reduce Level Requirement)
4. Equip your Weapon and start wrecking Torment 2+ thanks to your massive stat boost

Obviously it's pretty hard to get a Reduce Level Requirement by 30, so it's easier to do this around level 50 so you only need a reduction of 20.

Be careful that you don't accidentally spend all of your gold rerolling... once you've rerolled ~5 times, just salvage it and make a new one. No sense spending $100k per re-roll when you can just make a new one for some yellow mats.
You are beautiful