Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I just joined the community. Picked this game up on sale, having fun ripping poo poo up with my Crusader in adventure mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I've been using tons of pets and it's so easy. Flesh Golem plus Corpse Explosion along with Purgatory Revive is insane. I'm not even through Act II and I've already cranked the difficulty up to Torment.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I think I'll do hardcore this season. Which class should I try? So far I've only done Monk, Crusader, and Necromancer. I've started DH and Barb but not gotten very far.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Awesome! posted:

im going dh just because you get the ue set for free

How viable is DH for hardcore though?

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
I avoid ground effects and try to evade projectiles, if that's what you mean. I didn't get killed as a Necro until I bumped it up to Torment I. (Only on Act II at the moment though.)