Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Shhh. My Common Sense is Tingling

I was thinking of playing again the next few days too as I think I need a FPS break. Friday nights are iffy for me but I'll make an effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Season on console is pretty nice. I played last season on pc but got burnt out after I got my set items. Now I can play and still have a break from mouse clicking. I decided to go with WD as that was the last class I played in non seasons and didn't really push too far with him. I just finished getting my set, but I'm missing the feet somehow? Gearing up to find a good build now, but the cobbled together one I'm using is solid through t4.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Got my witch doctor decently geared for chicken farming and hot drat T9 and down is basically just sprinting through rifts.

Me too chicken buddy, and I finally got a sacred harvester to drop too. Although it's a crappy one, and I still don't have any gifts. I'm going to see how fast I can do T-XI tonight.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Necro is cool and good. I decided to play the story again and see the new necro dialogue. Got annoyed with how slow it was going so after the skeleton king I dumped in my paragons and gems. Oh and my dlc didn't work at first either. I bought and downloaded it but the game had him greyed out. Had to do a ps4 reboot before the game saw the content.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

Been a while since I played on my monk so it took a few runs to get in the groove. Still failed a bunch more. Then I got a good run and things were clicking and I beat it with almost 20 sec to spare.

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I'm trying to add everyone playing on ps4, I want to get some groups this season. Psn: Fingers_M

Fingat
May 17, 2004

You have to claim it manually then open the gift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingat
May 17, 2004

I loved this on ps4 but it was the only thing I was playing on my ps4 for a while. I've been playing back on pc for the last few seasons. You dont need the necro pack unless you really want to play a necro.