Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm having a blast with Necro and DH. Not sure about my Crusader though. I'm only lvl 23, what skills should I be rocking best?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Switch version has an update. I don't know if anything game-wise was changed, but the home screen icon isn't so boring anymore.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I thought something was screwy with Necro curses, and it felt like I couldn't time Frailty right to actually kill anything. So I stuck the aura rune on it with the passive that makes curses permanent and if something dies, it dies. :shrug:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

How long do Seasons run? I haven't even started it yet.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

karma_coma posted:

What’s the downside?
Running out of monsters to kill.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Add me for rifts or whatever: SW-4444-3290-4822

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I cubed the Mad Monarch's Scepter and haven't taken it off. Free poison nova every 10 kills is great CC. I'm using Trag'Oul's scythe and Leger's Disdain to synergize off Cursed Scythe, with Frailty Aura. I've built around the Rathma set and have the Circle of Nailuju ring that gives extra skele mages every cast. My bread and butter is chucking skeletons until Army of the Dead is up and then mulching everything with the Dead Storm rune. My scythe does bonus damage to everyone in front if me because of the aura. Illusory Boots with a Grandeur Ring is fun too.

I've gotten to Torment 8 with it, and only now do I have to hide behind my minions instead of rushing in and touching all the candy. I slice through mobs like chaff and it's great.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I'm ready for the next season. Torment X is beating me up, and I got all I needed out of this season. What happens to all my seasonal character's stuff? I hope they keep the double bounty rewards going forever.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Like everything on switch, external coordination is needed.

Also: The Darkening of Tristram event is live again if anyone wants to pick up the pets/portraits, although Wirt’s Leg doesn’t currently salvage correctly (again, like last year) so hopefully they’ll hotfix that

How long is the event going for? I'm between ISP's at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Which set is worth chasing this season? I've started a witch doctor but so far I'm not digging it.