Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

justinoid
Nov 16, 2005

Ass Gas or Grass, No one rides for free
I plan on playing this on PS4 again when Seasons come out later this week. I've currently got a bunch of Softcore characters and at least 1 Lvl 70 Barbarian Hardcore character. If any other PS4 players want someone to team up with, feel free to add me on PSN: Justinoid418

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

justinoid
Nov 16, 2005

Ass Gas or Grass, No one rides for free
I've gotten my season Demon Hunter up to about level 200 paragon. I just finished doing the set dungeon earlier. And yes, it's super annoying with the worm that appears underneath you and ruins your "no enemies within melee" goal. However, I completed the other objectives in the Marauders set dungeon and was able to progress with the season challenge. So even though I failed the no melee thing, I still got credit. I'm not really a fan of these set dungeons, but they do give you something to work on besides the usual content. Set Dungeons aside, I'm really enjoying the season content on consoles. I can see myself playing intermittently throughout the season.