Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Bought D3 on PS4 since it was on sale for cheap, and seasons are coming. PSN is Draecas (I joined the community), working to finish the main story before seasons eventually show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

good day for a bris posted:

Awesome! Added. Let me know if you need assistance. If you don't care about the plot much you can easily burn thru the story in a day.

Oh yeah, I've run through the story on PC so I'm good on the "plot", such as it is. Just trying to get some unlocks to prep for seasons. Whenever they hit.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

I'm on grinding my way through the story mode so I can get arcade mode and do new tristram. Hop in if that interests you, PSN Draecas

Also is rolling or back-dashing actually faster than running? I can't decide if it is.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

When would y’all suggest switching from cache farming to rift farming? I’m in t2, got 4/6 for my seasonal gear, but can’t crack t4 for the last two pieces. There’s still some good cache gear I haven’t gotten, but cache farming has been pretty slow.

Playing a Necro for the first time.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

Absolutely rifts. Cache legendaries aren’t really worth explicitly targetting (apart from doing the caches you need for the season journey) until the Torments where you get 1-2 of them guaranteed imo, and all caches give you besides are blood shards, whereas rifts gives you shards, DBs, and have a higher global legendary % drop rate to boot. (Not to mention if you have keystones already you can always hop in and skim off someone’s GR50+s)

Thanks, makes sense. With the double caches in the season, it's been really tempting to do caches. Got at least a few good legendaries out of it.

BTW, anyone wants to play, friend code is SW-4656-2570-2029. I'll be on and off today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Feenix posted:

Friend code: SW-7705-3262-6709

Diablo Vets: playing on switch. First character. Seasonal. Necro. Level 55 presently. What kinda stuff can I do to speed up my leveling to 70?

Looking to expedite that. Doing bounties right now on Expert.

Higher difficulty if you can manage it. Rifts are probably a bit faster too. Also getting someone to carry you.

Necro kinda felt weak leveling until I grabbed a good build - at 55 I think you have all you need to do the one I used from https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/necromancer-leveling-and-fresh-70-guide-patch-2-6-1-season-15 - that improved my speed a bit, but honestly it still felt slow until I managed to get the weapon set.