Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If they have a psnow sub then that might be why, just to screw around with couch coop.

If you do then mess with it. But yeah, I'd buy the PS4 version next time it's on sale. Hugh QOL difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Blah my dumb blacksmith won't display the hellfire amulet recipe. If I buy it from squirt it says I already know it. Can't find anything about it outside of people just not filtering / sorting their recipes properly or just reinstalling the game.

I've already made three amulets but wanted to just make one for my DH for kicks.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

good day for a bris posted:

Unless I'm remembering wrong, on console they actually show up on the armor tab at the blacksmith. Shen only really does combines.

This is right. I can see the old amulets and all the hellfire rings at the blacksmith. The recipe from squirt for the newer amulet also says blacksmith on it. And that mine already knows it. Blah!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What happens to season heroes after the season ends?

I made a hardcore witch doctor and I really didn't think the game would feel so different with that possibility of losing the character always present. It's way more fun again. Of course running a couple save my rear end abilities versus pure damage. Spirit walk and that one passive that saves you. Haven't had to use the passive yet, but I was running hard up to lv35 and just switched to expert.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sweet

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Got my witch doctor decently geared for chicken farming and hot drat T9 and down is basically just sprinting through rifts.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Nothing sweeter than that first 70 item drop that skyrockets your sheet damage by like 100,000

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
40,000% :dogbutton:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

GreatGreen posted:

I played the Necro a bit on the PC version and it was a ton of fun. Then I played it on console and totally forgot about the camera being more naturally zoomed in on the console versions so corpse explosions look even more explosiony.

Console Necro rules extra hard.

I love the way the corpses crawl around The Thing-like when you take the last rune that makes them home in on enemies

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yes. You can still drop items and log out to preserve them in your inventory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Awesome! posted:

unless they have started saving every single time you drop an item i dont think it will change that method

Well poo poo I hope my stockpiled act items are enough for whatever poo poo I wanna do.