Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
I will always remember u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i would eat much pizza

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

i would eat much pizza

eqing this fuckin prime post. i want pizza as well

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
taxes? TAXES

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
yeah, rip

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

so why are some people permad and others arent?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

He dead

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lol. now it makes sense

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Satellit3 posted:

if i remember right some people decided to perma-toxx for some bizarre reason

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Satellit3 posted:

eqing this fuckin prime post. i want pizza as well

i learned on halloween that the regional take-n-bake chain Papa Murphys will let you order a stuffed hawaiian pizza

it was p. tasty, if you like canadian bacon and pineapple (i do)

Apr 7, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i learned on halloween that the regional take-n-bake chain Papa Murphys will let you order a stuffed hawaiian pizza

loving disgusting. What the hell.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
if youd like to chat about pizza theres already a pizza thread. this thread is a memorial for our posting pal necco, who died and is now in posting heaven with zor and preg net

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Canadian bacon is just ham

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i'm sorry for derailing this thread.

necc0's contributions to this forum will be missed, and i sincerely hope for his happiness and well-being in his post-SA (pozza?) life

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I've been away for a week, little Internet, no news, it's been great. what's been happening guys? where areour posting friends?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

where areour posting friends?

they died. rip

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
:rip:

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Loser reporting in, SIR!

For my fallen brother in previous wars, I am preparing to pour out a significant portion of this fine malt liquor to the Earth, from whence and to where all certainty must abide.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

graph posted:

if youd like to chat about pizza theres already a pizza thread. this thread is a memorial for our posting pal necco, who died and is now in posting heaven with zor and preg net

necc0 and z0r

doesn't have quite the same ring imo

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Satellit3 posted:

i didn't pay that much attention to it, but peeps in c-spam started a donation drive to RAINN about 3 weeks back. when a cheeto benito hit the white house, i think the management and c-spam iks came up with a scheme where you can donate to get out of your toxx. like $10 donation to RAINN to null out your toxx or $10 to change your perma toxx to a regular size, no fries toxx. so it'd be $20 to RAINN to null out your permatoxx .

Captain Foo posted:

necc0 and z0r

0 day revelations right here

Apr 7, 2003

Phone posted:

cheeto benito

Lmao

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Phone posted:

i didn't pay that much attention to it, but peeps in c-spam started a donation drive to RAINN about 3 weeks back. when a cheeto benito hit the white house, i think the management and c-spam iks came up with a scheme where you can donate to get out of your toxx. like $10 donation to RAINN to null out your toxx or $10 to change your perma toxx to a regular size, no fries toxx. so it'd be $20 to RAINN to null out your permatoxx .

0 day revelations right here

the d&d mod came up with that and lowtax said hell no I wants my money and started banning them all regardless of whether they donated. its funny as hell there's like a 30 or 40 page qcs thread about it too lol

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
aw I like necco

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

Typical libs! Getting handouts then getting hosed by their benefactors anyway! :sad:

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just got the pizzas derail :downs:

Apr 7, 2003

BooLoo posted:

aw I like necco

He died. RIP.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

i like necc0, he will be missed

Apr 7, 2003

Clockwerk posted:

i like necc0, he will be missed

Yes. He's dead.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Shaggar posted:

Canadian bacon is just ham

american bacon is just fat

Apr 7, 2003

mishaq posted:

american bacon is just fat

Streaky vs. Back

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

necc0 and z0r

yeah everyone always forgets the ring

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

if i remember right some people decided to perma-toxx for some bizarre reason

Some people make poor decisions in life, like supporting Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary and then getting a big head and peratoxxing because of course the idiot reality tv star isnt going to win

but the poster that did that is dead now.

Phone posted:

you can still buy back, permatoxxes are only 'perma' in the sense that you lose that account and regdate. i donated to the RAINN thread but I dont mind that I got banned anyway, no-one made me permatoxx and i have only myself to blame, i'm not going to whine about how i got tricked into helping people who needed the money more than i do. besides i supported the candidate that somehow lost to donald trump and let facism happen, that level of owned deserves some kind of special forums recognition.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fallen Hamprince posted:

Some people make poor decisions in life, like supporting Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primary

im glad these people are learning their lesson

Apr 7, 2003

I can't believe that Necc0 died.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Fallen Hamprince posted:

you can still buy back, permatoxxes are only 'perma' in the sense that you lose that account and regdate

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 15, 2017

Apr 7, 2003

Rex-Goliath posted:

oh cool i thought i was gonna have to be wink wink about it

anyone who bitched about being banned after donating should def be re-banned forever though. that's such a lovely attitude

anyways yeah i deserved to lose that account for my hubris.

:h: you guys

lol it's Necc0

Apr 7, 2003

I won't tell anyone because I am actually a massive fan of chickens and roosters and literally have five years of chicken / rooster calendars at my desk at work.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Rex-Goliath posted:

oh cool i thought i was gonna have to be wink wink about it

anyone who bitched about being banned after donating should def be re-banned forever though. that's such a lovely attitude

anyways yeah i deserved to lose that account for my hubris.

:h: you guys

how are u, fellow owned guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Citizen Tayne posted:

I won't tell anyone because I am actually a massive fan of chickens and roosters and literally have five years of chicken / rooster calendars at my desk at work.
yep the yeti is now dead. rip.

new gimmick is roosters because they're pretty & cool

Fallen Hamprince posted:

how are u, fellow owned guy

couple bucks cheaper and humbled, fellow meat-name-haver

• Locked thread