Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol and an equally exciting finish to the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Matey posted:

lol and an equally exciting finish to the game

No team can score 55 points. Its impossible.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Robbed by poor officiating and i dont mean at the end

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
UVA and Wisconsin get crap for plodding basketball and much of it's deserved, but Mick Cronin's Cincy teams play consistently the nastiest, worst, most unwatchable college ball out there. Feel lucky anytime you play them without a player coming away injured.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have heard that kentucky is going to fight UCLA. If you hae heard this too then just pretend like you don't hear me at all. You didn't read this even at all. my bubby

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I know this board hates Alford but I think that we have to reassess that opinion at this point.

Edit: what a shot by Ball to go into the half.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 3, 2016

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
LOL at that Sooners flop.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I don't know anything about college basketball, but I do know that "TJ Leaf" attempted to murder some Kentucky dudes with a dunk so I think he might be the best player in the country

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Kentucky so cold right now

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

Philthy posted:

LOL at that Sooners flop.

https://twitter.com/sam_vecenie/status/805126569278611457

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That Leaf is a white baller. It's a special subcategory

french toast
Jul 21, 2001
I EAT 3 CANADIAN CHILDREN EACH DAY!
Josh Hart dropping a triple double on St. Joes.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hahaha fantastic. Was hoping someone would make this.

Badgers are just destroying them now. They're playing the second freaking amazing. What a spark of awesome they pulled out of their rear end.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Well that sucks

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
I didn't watch the game but I'm curious how UK loving lost to UCLA again. d must be in a great place giving up 97

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Happ is so drat good. I love all the newer guys, actually. After the Dekker and Kaminsky era I was worried the team would fizzle.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa currently losing at halftime to the second best university of Nebraska campus

vikingstrike posted:

I didn't watch the game but I'm curious how UK loving lost to UCLA again. d must be in a great place giving up 97

UCLA is really good. It's upsetting

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

vikingstrike posted:

They also have Jason Kidd 2.0 on their team.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

West Virginia is a team basically designed to give UVA fits.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
I hope not but I predict Xavier is about to be exposed as not a top 10 team.

Why is Baylor wearing the dark jerseys at home? I hate that.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Purple Aces up 10 on a team who plays football on a blue field

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Purdue beats Morehead State by 34
Morehead State with 0 FT attempts for the game.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

PotatoJudge posted:

Purple Aces up 10 on a team who plays football on a blue field

And they coughed it up in about 3 minutes, tie game with :36 to go

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
we lost

we're so bad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I'm still mad from losing to Stanford in that one tournament during the Embiid year, so that sick-rear end dunk was cathartic for me.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol, that baylor fast break

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Just flipped the MSU game on and we are losing to 1-6 Oral Roberts.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm off to see the classic Chicago BAsketball Rivalry

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
The refs just called fouls on 5 consecutive possessions. Why do people dislike college ball again?

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)

Henchman of Santa posted:

The refs just called fouls on 5 consecutive possessions. Why do people dislike college ball again?

Teddy Valentine literally just signaled to score the basket for an and one before the shot went through the basket. And it didn't even go through the basket!

It didn't count, thankfully.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

big juicy nectarine posted:

I'm still mad from losing to Stanford in that one tournament during the Embiid year, so that sick-rear end dunk was cathartic for me.

Think of the bright side. If that third Conner Frankamp 3 went in, he's a hero in that game and probably would have stayed at Kansas and then his terrible rear end would still be stinking up the roster.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Bitch

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Indiana is currently turning it over on 37% of possessions against Southeast Missouri State. :geno:

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Hello Towel posted:

Indiana is currently turning it over on 37% of possessions against Southeast Missouri State. :geno:

Both Purdue & ASU are averaging a turnover per minute so far in MSG

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Arizona State are really bad

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Arizona State are really bad

If they can't hit 3s they have trouble scoring, and they're only 1-10 so far.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

I wish Purdue's shooters could have hit 3s this well last year with Hammons locking down the lane.

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Man, Cline's good. I can't wait to see him when he's not high.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Florida Atlantic just beat Ohio State in Columbus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kansas' three guards are insane. Mason, Graham and Jackson were 67 points on 25/34 shooting. 12/16 from 3.

• Locked thread