Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
MASTODONS!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

MourningView posted:

Beat Purdue, get smoked by Northwestern, sure, makes sense

How about beating Purdue, beating Northwestern, then blowing a double digit lead to Penn State? (The entire Big Ten is mediocre and will be lucky to have more than one team in the Sweet 16)

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

MourningView posted:

Iowa player called timeout loud enough to be heard on TV, got tied up with a guy out of bounds, and the refs called a jump ball that gave Minnesota the ball. Big Ten officiating!!!

We're definitely gonna lose in OT too, ugh

It's been bad both ways, Jok should have fouled out a while ago and the refs just called a foul on the wrong Minnesota player, causing him to foul out. I agree with you on the tie up being out of bounds, though I thought there was a rule change about not being able to call verbal timeouts a few years ago - maybe I'm thinking of something else?

Edit: Bad offensive foul call against Iowa just now too, though maybe too late to matter

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

MourningView posted:

go hawks bitch wooooo

The Big Ten sucks so bad lol

Minnesota going to finish in third place, burn it all down

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!
Duke's first and second half scores were both more than K-State and West Virginia's combined first half score.

• Locked thread