Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm here to scout NBA talent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
How long has Melo Trimble been at Maryland. I feel like I've been hearing about him for years

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/spark_sports_/status/800839349818388480
When that loud hittin

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elentar posted:

NC State looks terrible and will get shithoused twice weekly in the ACC even with Yurtseven unless something changes. No more chances at even decent non-conference wins either so any postseason hope is all in the league. Ugh.

Yurtseven

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
OG Anunoby sounds like a mid level feature rapper name lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Yurtseven

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wonder if we're gonna get the Tom Crean Special tonight. Also when is Melo Trimble coming out, I feel like I been reading about his NBA prospect status for a million years

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm unironically looking forward to the hitting of 100 wins in a row just because that's pretty cool.

edit: i just checked tonights score ahaha 102-37. Against a #20 ranked team.

gently caress Geno Auriemma he's a poo poo man and I have inserted a potato covered in glitter into his vehicle's tailpipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Dean Wade ole two syllable name havin rear end

• Locked thread