Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what the gently caress btn2go is only showing the loving indiana game when i click on the northwestern/purdue link this is loving madness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKERS ARE IN DOUBLE OVERTIME AND YOUR loving WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern's best player is out indefinitely and the dream is done; they will not make the tournament

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress everything about basketball tonight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

PotatoJudge posted:

I thought he was just sick. Is he injured?

mono :rip:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Smashlampjaw posted:

get that Playstion Vue its has BTN and there alternates channels

too late i'm not watching this poo poo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress purdue and their dumb nine foot ogre man

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Unironically want to see Purdue NW finish before IU PSU

the game is, for all intents and purposes, over

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's over; northwestern will not make the tournament

don't let your best player get mono

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

never try

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i hate this dumb loving sport

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern loses 1 game and they're eliminated from the tournament, but indiana can lose like 85 consecutive games and be an 11 seed, it doesn't make sense

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

see you fuckers in the NIT

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i recorded the game and just finished it THE MIGHTY GODDAMN WILD CAT HOLY poo poo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Kibner posted:

Happy for ya, Mangles. I'll be rooting for your wonderful wild cats in the tourney.

all aboard the Wildbandwagon, my man!

finding some way to choke out of the tourney is still extremely northwestern, but it's looking a whole lot better and Welsh-Ryan is going to be loving lit on Wednesday.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Firebatgyro posted:

Northwestern's crowd is easily the best I've heard in the Big10 this year. Shame about the team though

yeah, that was insane. i always knew welsh-ryan would be a fantastic venue because it's so small and on top of the court if people would actually show, shame they're renovating it and next year they're going to be in the loving 17,000-seat all state arena which will be terrible. i figured this would be a loss- maryland is a really bad matchup for Northwestern without Lindsey and McIntosh and Law went 40 against Wisconsin on Sunday night, but at least Isaiah Brown came alive a little bit and they made that little run at the end. No one cares about this loss, literally the only thing that matters is making the tournament and as long as they don't totally choke down the stretch they're still fine.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern's inevitable home loss to rutgers knocking them out of the tournament tonight is so obvious that it has already happened

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's over RIP Northwestern

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol jesus christ this game took a year off my life loving rutgers

still, northwestern ties last year's school record 20 win season with four to go and probably one more win does it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

northwestern is out of the tournament

maybe next year

they will have a pretty sweet NIT home game, though, I'm looking forward to that.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Great Autismo! posted:

they will beat Purdue the last game of the year

it doesn't matter, they're out

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Great Autismo! posted:

They will be an 8 seed, win a game, and give the 1 seed a game before bowing out in the last ten minutes.

Come Back and quote this in mid march

they might get an NIT home game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

college basketball has too many loving games

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't even loving take it anymore

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i want to die

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's never going to happen, just quit this stupid conference and join the Patriot LEague or something

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

why do we even have d-1 sports at this stupid school

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm never watching this dumb sport again, gently caress everything

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress the stupid tournament anyway, it's literally impossible to make it

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress everyone and everything, i hope they don't even bother to play anymore games this season, there's literally no point

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i wish they didn't even win that stupid wisconsin game and they'd be out of it already and i wouldn't care

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i am melting down

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Piper posted:

Go ahead and sulk in the pessimism, RD. I prefer to look forward to storming the court next Sunday at Welsh-Ryan.

i'll see you at the NIT home game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THE loving WILDCAT THAT WAS loving AMAZING PLEASE DON'T QUOTE MY INSANE MELTDOWN

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

loving spoiled rear end rich kid school that graduated darren rovell and is coached by a one of the dukiest dookies to ever duke

firm but fair

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

better pass than any Northwestern football player could muster this season

please do not disrespect Pinstripe Bowl Champion Clayton Thorson

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

let in the whole big ten except for rutgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Mighty Wildcat of Northwestern is going to get completely and utterly blown out and owned by Purdue on national TV and absolutely no one cares because they're going to the tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i will miss northwestern's awful poo poo-barn arena

• Locked thread