Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Scottie Lindsey is BACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ColdBlooded posted:

Dakota Mathias is so loving good

it sucks getting owned by Basketball Smashmouth

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

could not care less that they lost that game, way more competitive than I thought even with Law having a total garbage game.

Dererk Pardon owns.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rutgers is a tough out lately, like they have one scorer and a bunch of dudes who just beat the poo poo out of everyone on the boards and I don't want a part of them tomorrow.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

just turned on a BTT game and heard "neither of these teams have scored in three minutes"

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MourningView posted:

They played northwestern close but they're still pretty dang bad. They had a decent number of blowout losses later in the year, including getting absolute carpet bombed by Iowa without Jok. OSU is really bad

i mean, the whole big ten is terrible, i just mean that the way rutgers plays is no fun to watch, they just knock everyone around and have a gigantic, sweaty guy who looks like he should be playing in a single-strap unitard

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm like 75% sure we get off that list tomorrow

haven't played rutgers in football yet, but i'm not worried since Northwestern is clearly a Football School

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this is a nightmare, Rutgers is bad enough that a loss could knock northwestern out

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good gravy, rutgers

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jesus christ someone get the hook on dakich

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Poque posted:

Did he diss Kansas?

no he's just blasting out bullshit about nothing and julia "louise" dreyfus and sounds like a guitar solo if a guitar was a dumb rear end in a top hat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

pardon's hurt

loving gently caress

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

time to get Yung Benes in there

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Game
Blouses

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it is funny to me, that the one big ten team that could draw more than 8 fans to this dumb site is bounced in the first game

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm pretty sure walton's on the list of people who are allowed to be high at all times in the united states with willie, snoop, cheech, and chong

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

what??????????

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i suppose we were due to be owned, but i can't think of a reason to give a poo poo about losing this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol if you're not watching the big ten championship on an arena jumbotron of a team that's not playing in it

• Locked thread