Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I feel like this is the first year in a long time I've tuned into an Arizona game and not known who multiple people were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Henchman of Santa posted:

This is how I am at the start of every college basketball season. The only reason I know who most of the MSU guys are is because this class was so hyped.

I try to keep up but it seems like I'll here guys are supposed to be here or there and then they don't end up there once the season actually starts.

I still find myself getting frustrated in the same way as Arizona last year, though. Arizona does some defense but just doesn't turn that defense into scores often enough. Although Bridges is destroying them.

Rick fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 12, 2016

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Arizona starting to collapse the second I tune in is really predictable and it sucks that the Lord Jesus Christ has deemed that I'm going to be unhappy while watching basketball.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I can't tell if mocking chants at Bobby Hurely are cool or sad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Markkanen is good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Even as a late game advocate this is a little much for me.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ball "injured" while getting outplayed by 5'10" PJC again. v:shobon:v

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The more I listen to Bill Walton the more I'm convinced he's...I dunno, catty?

It's all a joke.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Spurs are going to draft Welsh in the second round and he's going to have a 20 year NBA career.

And I feel bad for being mean about Ball's injury because he clearly is actually injured he's not even touching the ball now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Absolute Zero posted:

Haha love the timeout. gently caress UCLA

I've been way more anti-UCLA than usual this year but I'm getting worn down by bad Lakers fans who all also happen to be UCLA fans.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I have seen some people project him in the 20s but yeah I would be surprised if he went that high since the consensus is probably second round.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
These Duke unis feel off-brand.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I used to not think much of the PAC-12 tourney but it is good now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Thank you for your life Bill Walton.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I really want to believe that Markkanen's defense the past three weeks is real and not fake as others say.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Absolute Zero posted:

Cats have no answer for Brooks. But yeah shut down everyone else and he can't beat you by himself.

I am back from work and home and trying to relax so it's time to collapse although as I'm posting this Arizona seems to have righted the ship.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't understand chewing clock in a two possession game but they always do it in college.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I want to die.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man I thought Oregon was going to pull one out of the bag again. It is garbage that Boucher got hurt because they seemed like they had a blessed season until today.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I don't know who Chima Moneke is but that's pro tier style.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Check the clock I don't think that shot took 2.5 seconds.

• Locked thread