Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Ranked Wisconsin team did not lose to horrible opponent in home opener: already a massive improvement over last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Badgers look outstanding against Syracuse's zone. If Happ could hit free throws it'd be a bigger lead than 10 points.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

I am so happy Wisconsin didn't host Penn State or Northwestern yesterday.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Michigan played their first good defensive game of the season, but unfortunately it was at the Kohl Center so Wisconsin went into the double bonus with 14 minutes left in the 2nd half and a steal that never went out of bounds was called out of bounds because Bo Ryan's dead gay ghost is still there casting evil wizard spells of lovely boring basketball over everyone, cool
I had a drat stress headache from the under 8 timeout till I walked about 4 blocks away from the Kohl Center. Refs were awful during the entire 2nd half.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Wisconsin's been hampered with minor injuries to their bigger 3-point shooters in Koenig and Brown. Really affects how the defense can slog off them, especially Brown.
Made me look it up - 7 of the last 8 games Brown has taken 4 or 5 3's. He's made 1 three times, 2 twice, a 0 twice. Ooogly.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Least Wisconsin played more than 5 competent minutes on offense this loss. Trice to Happ was working really nicely in the 1st half.
edit: Happ went 10 of 13 with 6 dimes. Wisconsin made 23 shots. What a beast.

Coco13 fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Feb 17, 2017

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Poque posted:

feel free to eat poo poo Wisconsin

no u
dum dum game for stupids.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Ever see a stadium clap sarcastically for senior montages? Tune in on BTN Sunday at 5!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

elentar posted:

There's no reason Iowa couldn't win the B10 tournament, honestly. Someone has to. I just want absolute chaos and someone other than Maryland or Michigan State.

Back in December I made the decision that going to the BTT for all the non-Wednesday games would be cool, and doing so while crashing at my friends place in DC 1.5 miles from the Verizon was easier than dealing with the United Center or driving to Indy. Over the last two weeks it's been clear #teamchaos is the only way I'll actually enjoy going to the games.

• Locked thread