Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm at historic Hinkle Fieldhouse ready for my Bulldogs to take on the feared Northern Colorado Bears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

The Piper posted:

I assume only R.D. Mangles and I are watching this game but Butler/Northwestern on FS1 has been an excellent game. 16 ties and 15 lead changes. NU up 1 with a minute left.

I'm watching it too!

Butler hits a drat near last second shot!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The Piper posted:

NU basketball just never wins the big game. They'll get over the hump some day, but they're not there yet. Hopefully they prove me wrong next week in their tournament against Texas and Notre Dame.

The game tonight was horribly over-officiated, btw

I didn't get a chance to watch all of it. Thought there were a couple of ticky tack fouls on both sides that I saw.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Go Dawgs! Beat Vandy!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Vanderbilt is pretty good with moving screens.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

These refs are loving terrible. They can't make up their minds what they're calling.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I fell asleep during the Arizona/Santa Clara game last night. How good is Arizona this year? I know they have some injuries, but the three minutes I saw they didn't look like world-beaters.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This Arizona-Butler game is a really good one.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Well it looks like the refs are in Arizona's corner. Arizona defender runs into the back of Baldwin. Foul on Zona? No, it's a double dribble.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Amazing comeback by the Dawgs. This team has potential. If they don't do something this year, I think they'll make some waves next year with their Top 15 recruiting class.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Well that was a lovely offensive foul called on IU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat Roy. That's an ugly loving suit.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Welp Butler played like rear end against Indiana State in the 2nd half and blew the game. Refs decided the game though when they called a foul on Butler with 5 seconds left after the ISU player went barreling into the lane and pushed off.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Go Dawgs!!!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

How has someone not kicked Grayson Allen's rear end yet?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I forgot that Chris Mullin is coaching St. John's now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Down goes #1!!!!! Go Dawgs!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Blame me if ISU blows this, I just turned the game on.

Good job!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

It's a rare thing when I watch a game with a piss-poor officiating crew as I am with this Butler-Georgetown game. These assholes are just making things up. And it doesn't help that Butler's guards have their heads halfway up their asses.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Why does ESPN continue to try to shove that moron Dan Dakich down our throats?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao Crean is such a poo poo coach.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Maryland too

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat. That freshman Howard from Marquette is shooting lights out.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Good lord. Butler is playing like absolute rear end and then on top of that, Marquette is nailing all their 3s. Marquette is a nice surprise in the Big East this year.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Good lord. DePaul can't miss from 3.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I don't think we have another NCAA GDT.

Also, gently caress Duke.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So uhhhhhhh....Pitt...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Holy poo poo Marquette

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

ColdBlooded posted:

Does this mean we get #1 Gonzaga next week?

If so, LMAO

I think so. :negative:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I love how whenever that big ogre for Seton Hall, Delgado gets under the basket it's magically a foul when Butler cleanly blocks his shot.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

How the gently caress can you be a guard and miss your loving free throws?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

It's just been such an unexpected week for ranked teams, especially yesterday. Butler lost to Georgetown, FSU lost, UNC lost. Rankings should be interesting tomorrow.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So my ESPN app told me fuckhead Grayson Allen tripped someone else today. Surely he'll be suspeahahahahahahahahaha yeah right.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Oregon's court is an affront to the eyes.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Adun posted:

gently caress UNC

Sorry but that's never going to catch on here.

gently caress Duke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

TBeats posted:

This ain't politics, dawg. You don't have to be firmly on one side or the other.

gently caress em both.

The point was that we all have a few sayings around here. "gently caress Duke" is chief among those. We don't have a "gently caress UNC" saying.......yet.

• Locked thread