Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MourningView posted:

Speak for yourself, Roy Williams' whiny Huckleberry Hound rear end can eat poo poo

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
gently caress all y'all!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God drat. Butler just dropped 105 in a conference game against St. John's.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I hate Dakich. Also lmao the guy calling the game with him has a lazy eye or some poo poo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I don't see how that's an And-1. If anything that's an over the back.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lol these refs are so lovely. Fouls left and right.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lol IU is going to lose and still get into the tournament over Northwestern.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hey y'all I can't wait until Butler gets stomped by Villanova tonight....

FML

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

haha gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Holy poo poo Butler won at Villanova.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hahahahahaha yesssssssss!

gently caress you Gonzaga! Definitely don't deserve that #1 ranking!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nolan Arenado posted:

10 seed Milwaukee went 4-14 in the Horizon League, but they have won their first two conference tournament games and have a halftime lead tonight in the semifinal game. Let's all root for the madness of the last place team getting the autobid!

I think they're going to pull it out!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MourningView posted:

Coached by an accomplice to Lickliter's attempted assasination of Iowa basketball, so hard pass on this

Lmao I love you man.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nolan Arenado posted:

Remember when Dan Dakich called Adam Woodbury a gutless coward on national television and then doubled down on it the next day? Good times...

Not surprising. Dan Dakich is a tremendous piece of poo poo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nolan Arenado posted:

If South Dakota State gets a 16 seed, I feel sorry for the 1 seed. In the past ten games they've been a completely different team and Daum is incredibly good.

I hope it's loving Gonzaga.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMAO Grayson Allen is such a punk-rear end

I really wish some coach would have the balls to put in their walk-in player as a goon to just straight up punch Allen in the face.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao it looks like Air Force is up 23-0 on Wyoming. 12 minutes left in the 1st half.

Wow.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

FartingBedpost posted:

I hope every Mountain West game is this hopeless.

It's even funnier because I think Air Force is the worse of the two teams.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Xavier and gently caress their bald-headed Lex Luthor wannabe coach.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

I will die on this hill for the sake of Jayhawk purity everywhere.

Jeff Withey did nothing wrong.

Anyway, gently caress Duke.

Great recovery, sir.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Xavier

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eat poo poo, Chris Mack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God dammit. I hate Xavier so loving much. I hope Blueitt breaks his loving gimpy ankle.

• Locked thread