Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Matey posted:

ooooh iowa state is so close.

What a terrible set of possessions to end the game. They just chucked up 3s four times when they only needed two for the lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Well.... can't really defend any better than that.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Why hello mister Burton.

:wow:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

gently caress Iowa State

I'm so glad tonight's game is at 4pm PST so I can easily avoid the temptation of watching a loss against wvu.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Thoguh posted:

I reflexively assume that ISU won't be allowed to have good things at all times.

They're playing the long con this year. First round loss here we come!

I'd be totally okay with Prohm sitting Morris and Burton if we play wvu in the final. We have nothing to gain and an injury to one of those two would seriously jeopardize what appear to be decent NCAA tourney chances. gently caress it... just forfeit the game. Not watching wvu play is a win in itself.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I have an interest in K-State failure.

I wish I didn't.

Someone answer me, are all Big XII games this lovely? Because good God.

Iowa st, Kansas, and Baylor games are good

resident
Dec 22, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Lies, Baylor/K-State was embarrassing.

The common denominator of poo poo here is clearly Bruce Weber

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I like when wvu knows they can't titty twist their way through their entire defensive set without fouling out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

I'm hanging out with a Texas/duke fan. Only a big 12 championship is subsiding my rage.

• Locked thread