Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
On any given day how much toilet paper do you use? I'm a twice a day guy using maybe fifteen sheets. How about you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I use too much TP sometimes I think I have IBS :(

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Captain Yossarian posted:

I use too much TP sometimes I think I have IBS :(

It's ok. This is an open discussion.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

mistress hilda uses wet wipes when she changes my diaper

travisray2004
Dec 2, 2004
SuprMan
Way too much. Don't poop much, just go crazy with the paper.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

couple rolls

i mean you open a fresh one once you've used it once. no point leaving it around in the bathroom to pick up all the ambience

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I use at least a mega pack of Costco toilet paper per day.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I like to cleanse the first 4 inches of my intestine with like two squares at a time. If it's a two poo poo day we're talking 20 squares.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I like to post and poo poo but I never wipe so I feel that any more contributions will just be off topic

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Well gently caress, been wondering what that roll of white paper was for.

HotSoapyBeard
Nov 7, 2016

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
It seems like I'm totally different to you guys and use an appropriate amount of paper in relation to my bumhole and amount/consistency of turds

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Usually about 1/2 roll per day. t(d) = d/2

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
barely any, i replaced my toilet seat with a bidet seat and my rear end in a top hat has never been happier

dreadspork
Jun 25, 2005

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.

you irl posted:

barely any, i replaced my toilet seat with a bidet seat and my rear end in a top hat has never been happier

Soothes the ole b-hole.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Op's mom tongues my bumhole clean.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
super soft toilet paper sucks fyi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chinatown posted:

super soft toilet paper sucks fyi

truer words, unnecessary decadence will be your downfall

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
It depends quite a bit. Today I've been pooping a lot. Don't believe me? Just check my post history!!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Zero :smug:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I use baby wipes because they feel like heaven on my b hole

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One roll per day. So the normal amount I guess.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
My Kleenax usage is much, much more.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
As a mummy I find that at least 2 rolls a day are needed to keep me fresh.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

It really depends on how many kids stray onto my lawn.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's weird for me. Sometimes I just have to take one poo poo a day, and other times like three shits. I use three pieces per wipe, and if my colon isn't bleeding that day I usually need three to four wipes. If bleeding then four to six wipes. So I'd say I use on average like 20 pieces per day.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

I usually just don't wipe and then take a bath each morning

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't use a ton of toilet paper because I use the freshy fresh wipes. So those weird times when it's like wiping a brown magic marker I just get it add good as I can with the wet naps and call it a day.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

It's funny you ask, I installed a bidet last week. The water pressure being shot at your bunghole is a little startling at first, but you get used to it. Now I need to convince my employer to put one in...

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
lol if you just don't poop in the shower like a normal person

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Its Fall, why waste precious paper when I have bags of leaves?

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
The amount it takes to make my butt hole clean, which is normally a moderate amount.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Work pays my TP bill.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I use a roll every time I go, and shower each time too

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Four tissues (I'm not in the USA). Then I use the shower head to spray my bum and wash it with soap. loving LMAO at you people walking around with your nasty poo poo-smeared butts all day.

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
i buy TP like once every 2 months i do it like you do condoms put your head down use the automated checkout, don't make eye contact with the person who is there to make sure it all goes ok. I usually buy a 4-pack because kroger usually weirdly has them priced better per square yard, but got a 12-pack this last time due to sale. I do the 1000 sheets/roll rolls, 166/roll is a waste of money even if Charmin bear is very funny.

I had a once a year occasion where a friend came to visit and he slashed my 2 month strategy into a 1.5 month strategy overnight. There's just some stuff folks have differences about

e: i forgot to do the math. buying 4000 sheets for 2 months is about 66 sheets per day. that's a lot of sheets!

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
My old stick was really pointy, so I used like a half a roll each time to keep from accidentally perforating anything. But I got a new stick and put a tennis ball on the end, and now I use way less.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
wait you guys count was i supposed to be counting this entire time

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
you... y-you want to talk about my... m-my butt???

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

wait you guys count was i supposed to be counting this entire time

Yeah, most goons use the SPS (sheets per second) method for budgeting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

King of Bees posted:

Yeah, most goons use the SPS (sheets per second) method for budgeting.

its it tax deductible or something have i been leaving money in the toilet my whole life

• Locked thread