Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Chinatown posted:

Opted to skip getting a hot dog or pizza.

incredibly hosed up

one of the best things at costco at least the last time i went was this korean pork jerky they had in the snack section near checkout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
my opinion on poke:

it's like a really lovely ceviche

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
today i went to costco and didnt even get a hot dog on the way out (but i did get one of those frozen mocha things) and i feel like i've let someone down

if it's any consolation however, i was pretty filled up on a carne asada taco/al pastor burrito pair i got not long before going

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
i got this big pack of mochi while i was there, it contains vanilla, strawberry, and mango flavored mochi and i'm happy to report all three are pretty good

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
the only bad thing i can say about costco is that the parking lot is pretty much always packed :kiddo:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Lacey posted:

I have a bad thing about Costco! My cousin's baby had a diaper rash of such tenacity it became common family gossip. And when they finally identified the culprit? Kirkland Signature Baby Wipes.

I don't want to bring the thread down but I also don't want to be responsible for chapped asses.

maybe your cousin is just a bad parent and hosed something up and actually Costco did nothing wrong :colbert:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Lacey posted:

They consulted multiple doctors before rightly laying the blame at Costco's humongous feet.

:chloe:

you think i'm going to trust greedy doctors over Costco which sells a hotdog and a drink for $1.50??

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

uber_stoat posted:

revisiting the Costco thread to state that the nearest Costco to me is still about 2 hours away. gently caress alla yall.

go there anyways and just make sure you load your vehicle to the limit with bulk goods every time to ensure it's worthwhile (though going to Costco and eating some samples and maybe getting a hotdog with drink for $1.50 should be reward enough in of itself)

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

ArbitraryC posted:

Am I the only one who wishes costco just cut out the whole snake oil organic poo poo, like you can't even buy canned or frozen veggies at mine without them being organic, and that makes em more expensive than even p normal grocery stores.

i'm what you might call a "produce expert" and it is my expert opinion that sometimes organic products are actually... better!!!! :eek:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Relevant Tangent posted:

:sever: she's got bad taste in food, she probably has bad taste in life

i'll be the judge of that

will she eat a $1.50 hot dog (with drink) piled high with onions and mustard (relish optional, but NEVER ketchup)?

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

She adds ketchup

:negative:

my condolences, she's beyond help and also might be an actual child :sever:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Chinatown posted:

Welcome to the club....you could call it a price club. :grin:

you could, but i just prefer to call it... home :kiddo:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Shamino posted:

That's a full days calories for lunch. They should serve that to the homeless.

just lol @ these fuckin morons who focus on the calories instead of the value, such as a hot dog and drink for ONLY $1.50

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Count Freebasie posted:

I bought a Squatty Potty two-pack at Costco.

Costco, is there anything you can't do?

:same:

Through other means I was already fond of this kind of pooping posture, but the squatty potty sure makes it more convenient. Gave the extra one to some family so they can share in the joy of Costco assisted bowel movements.

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
It's good that Costco offers ketchup, I agree.

I mean, it would be unbecoming of Costco to not offer condiments for the children as a facet of its endless bounty.

Praise be to family friendliness! Praise be to Costco!

Prude fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Jun 12, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
there should be levels beyond executive tbh