Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

2006... YEAR OF THE BURNITZ, BITCHES

The Midniter posted:

You absolute imbecile. You oaf. You do not make homemade pizza with pre-shredded cheese. The cellulose they coat the shreds in makes it terrible. You must atone for your sins and begin shredding your own cheese. The difference will be incredible.

Also, the KS shredded mozzarella is insanely coated with it. Gritty to the touch. Worst I have ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

topenga posted:

Hit up the church last Friday and discovered an early miracle. The pull apart cheese bread that seems to only come out at Christmas was in stock. It had different packaging and says it had garlic as well as cheese and herbs.
Also, the Junior's mini cheesecakes were in the freezer section again.

PBUC

This stuff sucks, IMO. I desperately wanted it to be good - but the bread is tasteless and the cheese isn't great.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

norp posted:

Got myself a big bag of Kirkland Mexican shredded cheese mix for $1 today pbuc

(Would have bought more but it was short-dated)

Their shredded cheese is awful. The most anti caking agent laden I’ve ever had.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

pentyne posted:

I've been completed repelled by the A-sha noodles since I bought a box a few years ago and the noodles weren't very good and the sauce wasn't either at the time.

For whatever reason the Hello Kitty brand A-sha noodles are great. Huge difference in texture and quality of the noodles. Maybe the sauce is the same but it tasted better too.

The A-sha sauce is kind of weird - I like the noodles though. The Momofuku noodles are A-sha based and those have a much better sauce, but not Costco of course.

Better tossed in another type of sauce.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Anyone ever try that Stryve brand biltong thats in the upcoming coupon book?

I tried a bag - I really like it. I think the flavor and texture is great. I'll be grabbing more.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Figures. My closest warehouse is on the small side and they don't carry a lot of stuff I see at other local locations. Supposedly they're gonna replace/expand the warehouse but I dunno when thats gonna happen

Yeah, I love that ramen - our warehouse doesn’t carry it anymore either but Walmart of all places does.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

Costco finally has a store brand Feta cheese and it’s very good. At least, it is MUCH better than the crappy President feta everywhere.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

Barry posted:

I might give it a shot but I don't see any reason to stray from Dodoni tbh

Have never seen that brand. But this one is quite good.

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

Yeah, the strawberries are insanely cheap now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozmosis
Feb 16, 2003

Pilfered Pallbearers posted:

Not enough mint to be thin mint IMO.

What? I almost returned them because they were TOO minty, and I love thin mints. Wonder if they have some inconsistencies in their process.