Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why is the jamon $550 instead of $99 from an earlier post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

Isn’t it a different one?

I can't tell?!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

raton posted:

Do yourselves a favor and get with the times

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZZ93346/

Does this actually do the ti89 ti92 poo poo I used in college? For 15 bucks instead of 90? It are you fudging me

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tim Whatley posted:

Came home with another sherpa throw. My dog didn't have one yet. :colbert:

Speaking of, ultimate sherpa hoodie blankets in 2 packs. https://www.costco.com/the-comfy-hooded-blanketsweatshirt%2c-2-pack.product.100461286.html

Gonna be a cozy winter.

I just learned that I can log into my Mom's account and place online orders and deliver to my house and pay with my card :psyduck: my lady friend loves cozy poo poo and im a cheap gently caress that doesn't like to turn up the heat. These things cool?

I always wanted a sherpa blanket but it would be destroyed with cat hair in about 3 weeks so I never got one.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Some people have longer legs than torso but they are the same height....

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hatchi Chachi ! Legs for days!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

StormDrain posted:

I set up the air purifier and I am on red alert over here. I hope I can whip this room into a safe space. With the poo poo Denver air lately it's not a surprise, plus pets and a lackadaisical cleaning ethic.

Maybe next year I'll get air conditioning with whole house filtering.

So I dunno if this is true, but my AC guy told me to put the cheapest possible filters into my unit as they didn't impede the flow of air. He said if I got a HEPA filter it would not only tax the motor by blocking air flow but that it would also prevent it from cooling my house as well due to decreased airflow. Could be idiot talk I dunno.

Grain of salt. He told me to just get the cheapest one that fits and change it like every month or 2.

[edit] this is for a circa 2009 whole house AC unit that is slightly underpowered for my house. The builder and previous owner got the smallest unit they could install rated for my square footage

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Aug 13, 2021

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Celexi posted:

hvac people are usually idiots, one told us that we shouldn't have temperature sensors in any other place other than the thermostat near return and was pissed when I told him to just do his job and gently caress off

im not doubting it, i probably shouldn't have said anything at all.

I am tempted to get one of those HEPA filters mentioned earlier for my bedroom though as I do have allergies and I bet it would help.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

StormDrain posted:

Again, wrong. The Lone Tree, Littleton and Fort Collins ones have liquor in store (featuring name brands and Kirkland Signature, liquor wine and beer) as well. I've been there and purchased there. CO Springs apparently does but I haven't been there before.

I'm not sure how, because you are correct on the law. Arvada, Superior, Westminster and Aurora have the satellite liquor that doesn't have Kirkland brand.

if its anything like kansas, the alcohol/liqour laws are by county.

I live in the most liberal county in kansas and we've only been able to buy ANY alcohol at all on Sunday since like... 4? 5 years ago?

before that we were dry Sundays.

Lots of counties are still "dry" here. If you go to a small town you might only be able to get a drink if you manage to get membership at a "club" or "dinner club". You can only drink if you have extra money to spend for a membership. Praise Jesus.

[edit] I rescind my previous remark, I guess we are down to a handful of dry counties statewide now.

quote:

According to a map put together by the Kansas Department of Revenue, only eight counties of 105 in Kansas remain dry: Meade, Gray, Haskell, Stanton, Wallace, Sheridan, Jewell and Clay.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

buy a bidet already

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

if i buy a fleece blue 2 pack and someone else buys a dark grey fleece two pack, who wants to swap the extra?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Renegret posted:

Yeah that dog looks a little small to me

i've always loved your avatar :3

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

poor kitty someone has to adopt it now. its part of the combo!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I love goat biriyani and every time I'm at a place that serves goat/mutton I take them up on it. It's like a beef roast with extra flavor

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The hard part is you don't even know what the meat is because at least in the US, it's pretty interchangeable I assume because it isn't very popular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Johnny Truant posted:

:same:

i always look at other stuff but then i'm like "hmmmmm GOAT BIRYANI" :yum:

its good poo poo.. its like a beef rump roast on the bone with more flavor.