Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

realktalk if someone legit handed you a nuca cola would you drink it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mfw im offered nuca cola

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i would legit drink that poo poo yo. ION gaf if its like radiatored or w/e the gently caress cuz im thirsty AF.

i swear on the 🅱️ronx 🅱️ i would drink that poo poo in one second.

👞

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i swear on the 🅱️ronx 🅱️

Lol wtf. Dude, the kratom...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol wtf. Dude, the kratom...

I swear on my life I am not on any synthetic kratom or joose ar,m

*Edit: atm

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Used to be the simple joys of gaming, of jumping on an enemy and finishing a level, of getting a high score... that all used to be enough. Look at yourself dude. What happened? This isn't you, man.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
What in the ever loving gently caress would Midna say if she saw you doing this to yourself.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

R. Clown is high as gently caress, dudes.. Not cool.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Op: no

:ninja: edit; unless they had 2XP codes on the bottle caps, in that case, charge it (yes, 7-11 qualifies as a grocery store for bankamericard reward points) #pointception

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i always thought sunset sarsparilla sounded tasty but i dont know what sarsparilla is.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

StabMasterArson posted:

i always thought sunset sarsparilla sounded tasty but i dont know what sarsparilla is.

It's like root beer.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
it's difficult to watch a respected community member deal with addiction. may the dragonborn guide you, R_C_

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ol yeller posted:

What in the ever loving gently caress would Midna say if she saw you doing this to yourself.

Midna after seeing me gulp down my 3rd nuka cola in an hour whilst watching Tracer Highlight reels leaned back like I'm rich in my 2000 dollar gamer chair: ... Take me.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

So, I owe you guys an apology.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
Just save up for more games instead of a plant.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Its okay, we know. You know what you need to do to help yourself, and we will patiently support you. Gamers must stick together in these trying times (Trump years).

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I hope you can bounce back homeboy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Yobgoblin posted:

Just save up for more games instead of a plant.

Buy a plant for the room that you play games in

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Even if I got a little bit of radiation from it, I would drink it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Even if I got a little bit of radiation from it, I would drink it.

i would just take a rad away if it got too bad

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i like to buy incredibly expensive bottles of Pepsi Blue on ebay and chug them real quick, imagining that this soft drink of the gods that has been finely aged for 12 years gives me the stat increases of the legendary Nuka Cola Quantum

so in short yes OP you high rear end motherfucker who the gently caress wouldnt chug nuka cola

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

sometimes when i vomit the Blue afterwards i like to imagine my rad levels are too high lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

would a mod please fix the title I keep thinking of off brand nuka cola

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I keep seeing my username and then I wonder how much money Bethesda would take to make knuca cola a reality. God I'd love to see my name in lights like that.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I keep seeing my username and then I wonder how much money Bethesda would take to make knuca cola a reality. God I'd love to see my name in lights like that.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I keep thinking of your username too. Knuc U Kola

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

trying to jack off posted:

i would just take a rad away if it got too bad

There's two kinds of people in the wasteland: the kind that take a RadAway after enjoying a refreshing Nuka Cola, and the kind that take a Rad-X beforehand.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

radiated means it's clean to drink, if it was radioactive then you'd have a problem

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Ragg posted:

There's two kinds of people in the wasteland: the kind that take a RadAway after enjoying a refreshing Nuka Cola, and the kind that take a Rad-X beforehand.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Ragg posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
rad-x is a little rarer in my experience, but it would depend on what i had lined up for the day.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ragg posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Ragg posted:

Love you, Ragg.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ragg posted:

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

Ragg posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ragg posted:

• Locked thread