Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Well winter is fast approaching so just don t worry about it, plus if you get a worm it's just like that episode of Rick & Morty you are just a figment.

Walking in snow is like walking on hot coals, jus forget able about it.

I walked yesterday with an acorn top jabbing into my foot after a few steps I brushed it off no big whoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Ringworms are really cool and good.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

Florida Man here, even wear flops to work some days.

Same. People think I'm a tourist here because I wear flip flops everywhere. I have those Nike ones that are comfortable as poo poo and I don't see why I should ever wear anything else.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

EL BROMANCE posted:

Same. People think I'm a tourist here because I wear flip flops everywhere. I have those Nike ones that are comfortable as poo poo and I don't see why I should ever wear anything else.

If you ain't got a floppy tan
You ain't strong enough to be my man

e: strong toes gets hoes

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Clogs will became the trend in 2017, mark my words.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Alucard posted:

Because your friend is an rear end in a top hat?

barefoot guy will be ok, people who go barefoot all the time have their skin so loving calloused its like armor

I couldn't do it all the time I'd be too afraid of looking like a weirdo. I live to go barefoot in the grass or the sand and feel it on my feet though but not like in public

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Mierenneuker posted:

Clogs will became the trend in 2017, mark my words.

laces are loving archaic stupid and bad, so yes i agree.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

pro shoe tip: slipons are the best shoes. if you're older than 25 and all of your shoes arent slipons, you didnt do it right.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Hardawn posted:

If you ain't got a floppy tan
You ain't strong enough to be my man

e: strong toes gets hoes

i've got a floppy tan and a tan on my floppy :D

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Clogs????? Lmbo those already came back as crocs

Now some reverse clogs I could get behind

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I am working on a product that will help with your anti show fascination op

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
In college there was a guy dressed as a pirate who was barefoot all year round. Yes he looked disgusting

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

FuhrerHat posted:

pro shoe tip: slipons are the best shoes. if you're older than 25 and all of your shoes arent slipons, you didnt do it right.
Shoes in general kind of suck, but if you have to wear them, this is indeed the case. Laces are for the gym.

I don't get the people wearing shoes inside either, sorry for my white brothers.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Shoes in general kind of suck, but if you have to wear them, this is indeed the case. Laces are for the gym.

I don't get the people wearing shoes inside either, sorry for my white brothers.

Lol if you live a life when you don't have to run from the cops every now and then

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lol if you live a life when you don't have to run from the cops every now and then
I'll dust your rear end in loafers punk, name the day.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Is it true Americans wear shoes indoors?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'll dust your rear end in loafers punk, name the day.

Come to cackalakie and you can taste the kings dust Bubba :fyadride:

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Speleothing posted:

Shoes in the house is a convenience for people who actually have a life that involves leaving the house.

Preferably not on the carpet, though.

Edit: Sandals all nonworking days, for me. Chacos, not degenerate flip flops, of course.

This is dumb, you are dumb, americans are dumb.
Take off your loving shoes retards.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
Well it's that time for me, my shoe - clad compatriots and my open toed amigos, when I get to shrug the constraints of modernity and wiggle my shits in the muuuud.

Gonna soak in the last rays before we get snow in Missouri

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
I wear my shoes outdoors mainly because I hate stepping on sharp anything (I keep my dogs pampered) but indoors it's barefoot or socks. I've tried the 'thong' type sandals but I cant get over the feeling of something jabbing my toe webbing.

As an aside someone once told me if you keep your shoes laced tight it helps promote even wear of the sole. For years I would wear shoes out in the heel long before the shoe was spent and attributed it to the way I walk, after keeping them tight not only do my shoes wear evenly but I seldom roll my ankles.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I grew up playing barefoot in the warm tropical sun and doing martial arts barefoot on sun seared blacktop and as an adult poop a significant amount of my disposable income goes toward my pedicurist and replacing the deli slicer blades she dulls on my hillbilly feet because no matter how well I treat them now they still look like ive kicked the curb all the way home

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

whoflungpoop posted:

I grew up playing barefoot in the warm tropical sun and doing martial arts barefoot on sun seared blacktop and as an adult poop a significant amount of my disposable income goes toward my pedicurist and replacing the deli slicer blades she dulls on my hillbilly feet because no matter how well I treat them now they still look like ive kicked the curb all the way home

:sad:
Should've gotten shoes

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

whoflungpoop posted:

You need to do a little maintenance work in between appointments. My feet are soft as gently caress and I don't do poo poo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
what do those people wear shoes inside the god damned house what the hell

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

I actually never knew that Americans wore their shoes in the house. Is there anywhere else in the world where wearing shoes in your personal abode is the norm?

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm white as gently caress and live in a subtropical climate so i loving love sandals personally. If i had zulu feet and it was socially acceptable I'd rock around barefoot erryday. Free feet. They deserve to be free.

If you wear sandals and socks you are missing the point, I will personally kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Hardawn posted:

You need to do a little maintenance work in between appointments. My feet are soft as gently caress and I don't do poo poo

I do and it doesn't matter I can hear the callouses growing as I sleep

Shea butter socks are wonderful tho. but I can only wear them during the winter cause they're crazy warm

• Locked thread