Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Cspam has about 9 threads all about the same thing

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Spam is in the name fuckhead

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
News saying trump's son in law is doing some power consolidation or something, pushing potential rivals away from Trump

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

got any sevens posted:

News saying trump's son in law is doing some power consolidation or something, pushing potential rivals away from Trump

He wants to run US foreign policy

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

"Son in Law of the President tries to dictate foreign politics" is some third world bullshit lol

When can we start saying Trump Regime?

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Der Meister posted:

Spam is in the name fuckhead

spam is in the name, groove is in the heart

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I was in Chicago a couple weeks ago and the Trump Tower there is actually p sweet

Trump should just add the White House to the private network of farcaster portals he uses to travel instantaneously between Trump Towers

e: also the dozens of apartments he has in Manhattan for his own private use for some reason

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I Love Loosies posted:

"Son in Law of the President tries to dictate foreign politics" is some third world bullshit lol

Papa Trump will guide his children (all Americans)

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I probably know the answer, but has Jared Kushner ever in his life done anything whatsoever related to national security? Like including college internships?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I probably know the answer, but has Jared Kushner ever in his life done anything whatsoever related to national security? Like including college internships?

Nope! :)

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I just heard on TV that Jamie Dimon was at the top of the list for Treasury Secretary. Luckily for America, he turned it down, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck how did they even consider him?

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

I Love Loosies posted:

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Kurtofan posted:

Papa Trump will guide his children (all Americans)

Yes!

That was great!!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

loquacius posted:

e: also the dozens of apartments he has in Manhattan for his own private use for some reason

for other W omen duh

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

theflyingexecutive posted:

for other W omen duh

he collects 15 year old runaways and does coke off of their lithe young bodies you heard it here folks

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

he doesn't do coke, just phenfen or w/e Harold prescribes

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/799781215763124228

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

well that's a pick that doesn't seem self-evidently stupid

so does she believe in the Flat Earth or Muslims Are Ancient Aliens?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this inauguration better have loving smoke machines

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

this inauguration better have loving smoke machines

And now, MC Sara Armstrong will present the President-Elect with the Presidential Mitre embroidered with gold thread, followed by the Golden Presidential iPhone and the Presidential Vape, decked with 50 karats in Trump brand diamonds

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Well What Now posted:

well that's a pick that doesn't seem self-evidently stupid

so does she believe in the Flat Earth or Muslims Are Ancient Aliens?

don't know much about her except being a party operative since the bush administration and being the RNC's COO

security is the big issue floating around and it wasn't an issue at the 2016 RNC (even with all the hype building beforehand) so assuming its going to be a tight ship at the inauguration as well

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

And now, MC Sara Armstrong will present the President-Elect with the Presidential Mitre embroidered with gold thread, followed by the Golden Presidential iPhone and the Presidential Vape, decked with 50 karats in Trump brand diamonds

the President-Elect will now attempt the 30-second Vape Challenge

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cool, glad he's spending time making up positions for things that glorify himself instead of trying to learn one of the most complex and demanding jobs on earth

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

He should have gotten Vince McMahon to do the inauguration like a WWE fight intro

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lord of Pie posted:

He should have gotten Vince McMahon to do the inauguration like a WWE fight intro

This.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngt9YlBZSdg

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*gesticulating grandiosely* IT IS SELF EVIDENT that we live in the comedy dimension

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
AG Sessions lol goodbye voting rights etc

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Myron Baloney posted:

AG Sessions lol goodbye voting rights etc

a pick somehow worse than ag ted cruz

on the other hand the justice dept probably loving hates him so incoming gridlock maybe i dunno

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Well What Now posted:

a pick somehow worse than ag ted cruz

on the other hand the justice dept probably loving hates him so incoming gridlock maybe i dunno

do they hate sessions?

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed

Baloogan posted:

The thing that always impressed me about the shots we saw of Trump's office was that it actually looked like a real office. Papers everywhere, crap in the corner. Looks like he actually got work done. He had meals there.
And it was small.

have you ever been in a real office

the only people that have papers everywhere are useless old people and autistic wierdos

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Well poo poo if a small disorganized office is a qualification then DEAL. ME. IN.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

StateOwned posted:

the only people that have papers everywhere are useless old people and autistic wierdos

I work in an office full of useless old people and autistic wierdos and I can confirm this is true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

StateOwned posted:

*raises paw*

• Locked thread