Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
build a better orgasm, and the world will beat off at your door.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Luvcow posted:

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Luke: *exits the spaceship bathroom after throwing a crumpled tissue into the space toilet, a guilty look on his face* What? Ben? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I'M MASTURBATING!?

what if like...OK, hear me out here...

What if midichlorians were, like, a bunch of literal space panspermia or whatever from constant male Jedi orgasms all over the place, floating through the galaxy and making new generations of Jedi? It would preserve the allure of the Force, since those would have to be some pretty hardy wigglers to survive all that, and I think we could find their voyage and struggles very inspiring. Maybe even genuinely moving!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread