Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Having sex and doing an orgasm is the most okay you can be. It is impossible to feel fine in a more correct way than by shooting orgasms on or in a person(s). Sex orgasming is the peak of the human feeling of being not too bad today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"I'm almost there, I'm almost there, I'm almost -- ooooh goooood can't complain, things are pretty okay I guess."

FactsAreUseless

Having a talk with the HR department because Bernice's "hang in there, baby" poster is much too suggestive.

FactsAreUseless

Trying to explain to her that she can't get pregnant, because my spicy boys are all dead, but she doesn't get the ref.

FactsAreUseless

Vynar posted:

Do I have to go to the weird organic food section of the grocery store to buy them?
I get mine at Hole Foods.

FactsAreUseless

There's nothing like curling up in an armchair with a good book, a cup of cocoa, and just shooting orgasm goo all over the walls and floor like a loving sprinkler system.

FactsAreUseless

Fingerblasting my v-hole and b-hole at the dentist to stay zen through the root canal is leaving me with some real pavlovian feelings w/r/t Novocaine.

FactsAreUseless

FDR kept America chillaxed through Pearl Harbor and the subsequent common area freakouts via a powerful system of wheelchair hydraulics just going hecka wrecka on his turbo tunnel, now that's a day that'll live in infamy.

FactsAreUseless

Many narcoleptics are actually sex addicts. It's a tragedy, really.

FactsAreUseless

Sex is one of the most universal experiences, insofar as everyone in the universe has boned your mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

Do NOT do orgasms with this dog! No!

• Locked thread