Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

drilldo squirt posted:

Tell her she has herpes.

this was whqat the op was going to do lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
imo i think it is good that people can go into e/n and get advice on serious stuff like brain issues, disease, dealing with loss, all sorts of serious things. but when a grown rear end man goes in here and is about to walk up to someone and tell them they have herpes, i feel like, the people who have prevented this from happening by giving advice that is, admittedly genuine and helpful and usually good, should step back and think about whether they truly did the right thing in this situation, and keep that in mind when moving forward.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

sorry about the near-triple post, but i just realized that the OP did not only mean to tell her friend that she's got herpes, but was actually suggesting that she's was the victim of child abuse. amazing.

• Locked thread