Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This thread reminds me of when I was 15 and went to my girlfriend's house and saw a loofah in her bathroom and thought it was a tool meant to clean the vagina and got all embarrassed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Synthbuttrange posted:

Hahaha incredible. :allears:

Wait did you mean the outside or the inside? Oh god.

I mixed it up with a douche, which I thought was some sort of tool used for cleaning the inside of a vagina rather than a fluid.

I didn't say anything to her about it and just got shy because I thought I had seen something I wasn't supposed to have.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Goosed it. posted:

But a douche is a tool, and isn't a fluid.

Oh, the device used to shoot it is called that also? I just knew it was at thing that squirts some (completely unnecessary and apparently actually harmful) cleansing fluid.

• Locked thread