Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Remember that this is just a virus with a visible tell. People pass on face mites all the time and you'll never see one unless you swab a pore and check under a microscope!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Gnossiennes posted:

Just FYI, hsv-1 & hsv-2 aren't limited to being genital or oral exclusively. You can have either strain either place (or other places!)

Still not a big deal, though. And also a pretty large amount of people are positive for it without ever being symptomatic. I'm jealous of those people, cause I still get outbreaks.

I know someone who gets hsv-1 around their eye. They have to stay home to avoid spreading the virus and be mega-careful monitoring if anything is getting *in* their eye because it could potentially blind them if left untreated.

• Locked thread