Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
How would I go about transferring Pokémon from gen 3 to this. Would I need to buy X/Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Tender Bender posted:

Is yungoose actually supposed to be donald trump or is that an unfortunate coincidence because I don't think I can stomach his dumb rear end in my game

Yea

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sun or Moon?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Soral posted:

the lightning pack will be coming to 3ds alongside the release of pokemon stars for the nintendo switch

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My 3DS FC is 1993-7537-7579. I'll have the new Pokémon soon

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I like to collect the Pokémon to fill out the Pokédex. I don't care about EVs, IVs, shinies etc. seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

the sand castle's entry talks about how theres a big pile of dried out people bones underneath holding it up

Lol... IIRC there's a gen 4 Pokémon that's supposed to be thousands of human souls being suspended in limbo and tortured forever or something.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's cool that Game Freak decided to shoot for the creepypasta audience

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I really liked gen 1, 2 and 3, and 4 was okay, but I didn't like 5 as much. Didn't play 6... I was kind of hoping X&Y would go on sale when S&M came out just because skipping a gen feels weird.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I think X/Y are on sale for $20 at a couple stores right now.

Maybe... I like to get 3DS/Vita games digitally

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I used to always sort my Pokémon into different boxes depending on the background (ground Pokémon in the desert box, grass Pokémon in the forest box etc)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also the existence of alien Pokemon from another worlds is completely blowing my mind right now.

This has been part of Pokémon forever... Clefairy and Clefable are from space

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Pokedex: Contact with Muk's poison is fatal. Additionally, it is considered the most painful way to die.

Me: Aguguguguuu *scratches its chin*

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Nice...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

🤔

Watch Dogs 2
It's 10000 times better than the original, which is to say it's a mostly okay game with uneven writing. 7/10

Pokemon Moon
R-O-T-E, that spells moon. 6/10

• Locked thread