Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I probably won't buy it. Well maybe I will but later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Cum and Poon.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bolverkur posted:

i'm not gonna be able to get this until next month... please say a poképrayer for this poor imp

I could buy 2 copies if I wanted to.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Could you buy one for me.. Oh and a 3DS.

Sorry mate, don't quite have the capital for that.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

My friend did gods work and gave three of us all three starters before start]ng his own game. Now were watching the really lovely pierce brosnan james bond movie with the really hot chick while Pokemon is commenced

Sounds like a p chill night with the boys. I'm at my friends house and we're both playing RE4 parallel to each other and discussing strats etc and it's extremely epic win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

saph infection.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i was annoyed by the summon help system until a poke in the first island summoned a bagon

Imagine if it summoned a bagel instead lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol at castforms neutral form, little ghost with a pair of nuts hanging from it

are we talking human balls here? or do you mean like vegetable style nuts.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Now thats an O-Face if I've ever seen one. The boys over at game freak have lost their drat minds.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

using a pokeball in the credit sequence??

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

instead of blatantly cheating like this im going to strap weights 2 my pokes and train in the mountains

This is some dumb poo poo you just said right now bob.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Am I owning myself if I still have the older 3ds?? Someone said it runs like poo poo on those

short answer: No. long answer: Buy a new 3ds you drat buffoon.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Was there grid movement in XY? Didnt play. Or ORAS

i think if you used the dpad it was grid movement and if you used the circle pad your character hopped on some roller skates and moved freely

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

the reward for beating the postgame quest sure is uh, quite nice

what is it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Maybe it's crazy but i wish there was a Pokémon game where you could get every single Pokémon, not just some of them

CAn you not get all the Pokemon in each game.

• Locked thread