Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

I would like a winter sig please, maybe something involving my av and a cute crow (or other bird) in the snow?

nothing too big preferably, like the height of my current one is good, wider is fine

I'll probably try my hand at a few in return

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

I forgot i bought a tablet to make dumb stuff like this last month so I should be free to crack down on a couple this weekend. I don't know if my new av lends itself to aw inter av but god bless if you wanna try.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

holy cow, I love it! thanks!!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Vynar posted:

I hope it stays winter forever. Please sig me.

just a concept . . . willing to make changes . . .

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

:eyepop:

Manifisto

Vynar posted:

this is really good but since you offered I would not mind some pants

and people in hell want ice water!

(sorry, I was just watching archer)

sure, I'll see what I can do

e:

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 19, 2016

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've never had a sig before, much less a seasonal one, this should be fun.

it's a concept, anyway!

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Plebian Parasite posted:

I'm not very good, but I had fun making it. You don't have to use it if you don't want.

vanisher posted:

I have a bigger version if you like

symbolic posted:

my immediate thought for your name was The Residents, and seeing as how they're a band...

drat guys, keep up the good work!

Manifisto

Barking Gecko posted:

I would like a winter sig. Something with a theme of winter on the island of chill and magic would be nice.
My ultimate goal is a complete set of sigs covering all four seasons on the island of chill and magic.
P.S. Thanks again to Misty for my autumn sig.

an idea:

the second one is not as smooth but it's less than half the size on disk

Manifisto

Palisader posted:

I would love a winter sig! Hey, is there a place to request winter avs as well? I don't think I can rock a spooky baby all year round

what do you think of this type of thing? (pictured: the NJ Palisades, which you probably figured out on your own)

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

At this point I'm doing this mostly for my enjoyment. Of course i'll still work on requests :)

this is very good! just spitballing: should it be "Bae" instead of "Babe"?

and should there be a skull emoticon or two in addition to the heart?

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

hello I kindly request a winter sig please and thanked

here's a sig:

the text colors could be customized to your liking

and here it is in av form, should you so desire:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Puppy Doll posted:

Whaddya think?

great sig!

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

december 21st

winter solstice :toot: - day length of 9:15:16 where I live

release of passengers :confuoot: and other films

is - is there something we should know? :ohdear:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

so many good sigs, imagine I emptyquoted all of them

it's easy if you try

Manifisto

haha

Manifisto

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hi everyone it's me again popping in to say I love you all and my life has been a shitshow lately so I've been hanging out with The Basement crew for a while and if you want to give me a sig I would be delighted

welcome back friend

does this fit the bill?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

death sext posted:

I'm sorry this took me so long. It turns out I'm really bad at drawing skulls. It took me this long to finally produce one that was even recognizable. I can't decide between a white or transparent text box, so here are both.

ooo this is very good

Manifisto

Nathilus posted:

I've always thought your avvy would go well with a build-a-bear theme and the holidays are the best time for build a bear imo. (we can rebuild him. We have the technology. Make him better, stronger, faster).

Also I'd like to request a winter sig pwease. I have no demands other than it be wintery and foxnewsy.

hmmm, the fox news angle is a little challenging for me which is why I haven't tackled it earlier I guess. but here's an idea:

e: replaced with a slightly updated version

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Dec 2, 2016

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

crossposting this awesome drawing of Rushi's I animated if wanted by Rushi for a sig-

cool!

Manifisto

excellent work everyone!

we are an enthusiastic bunch, but also a bit add, in that people just start working on whatever inspires them. which is great, but there's a risk that people's requests will fall through the cracks, totally unintentionally. some of you have been very good about repeating your requests for sigs, thank you that's totally appropriate.

fwiw I'm gonna try to list the sig requests that have not yet been addressed - if I've made errors please let me know.

also there are some sig requests that have been answered but the requester has not yet reacted. that's fine, not everybody checks this thread obsessively, but it's a good idea to check to see if someone has tried to do you a solid! nobody is getting paid here except in chill and karma.

(apparently) unaddressed requests:

funny Star Wars parody posted:

I would love a Krampus sig plz and thanks ❤️❤️❤️

(I will probably start working on this one next, I love krampus)

Chelb posted:

today was the first day of cold weather so for me it is time for a signature of winter

about me:

-my gimmick is that i like bread and bake bread a lot
-also i garden
-i am a very tiny man
-i like cats
-snow is foreign to my lands

feel free to use all or neither or some i don't care! i'll be full of holiday cheer!!!

Kashuno posted:

Hello I am a very bad artist please make me a cool winter sig thank you friendos

whiteyfats posted:

Could somebody make me a sig that is either Cool and Good, or Bad and Lame? Either is fine.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I didn't make much use of my fall one because of RL business, but if anyone cares to spare one, I wouldn't mind a snazzy new Winter BYOB sig.

. . . as I was writing this, vanisher took care of Macnult, ty vanisher :love:

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

funny Star Wars parody posted:

I would love a Krampus sig plz and thanks ❤️❤️❤️

okay, how's this?

Manifisto

Fanky Malloons posted:

Dear Kashuno, sorry for the wait, I hope you find this an acceptable sig:

:eyepop:

Manifisto

social vegan posted: