Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'm not super pleased by it after having said it, because the notion that you have the right to a better outcome in a court of law by spending more money is still suuuper messed up and an indictment of the legal system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Bunny ears is how I learned to tie my shoes, and bunny ears is still how I do them. If you think this is childish, or that I need to learn another shoe-tying knot, you can go to Hell!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Shithouse Dave posted:

I like Mayo. I think I’d like miracle whip even more, but we don’t have it here.

:hfive:

The stigmatization of mayo enjoyment must stop.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

My father, a lovely man I miss dearly, would on a regular basis get two slices of bread, dress one with peanut butter, the other with mayonnaise, put pickles in the middle, and eat.

I salute your father's blatant disregard of sandwich norms.

I like to put mayo and chili oil on my rice, but that's not nearly as wild and impressive as the PB+M pickle sammie.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
If you are adding either type of butter to food, and the result is not salty enough to your liking, there is a very simple solution to this:

throw the food in the trash and inhale MSG until you cry

Caufman
May 7, 2007

doverhog posted:

Depending on climate, without constant care they will rapidly turn into something else.

We talking about the greens or the fat old men here?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I used to think there was no wrong way to eat corn, but then I saw some people grill corn with the husk on and others grill corn wrapped in foil, and I was bewildered at such injurious behavior.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Powered Descent posted:

- "Wind direction" should mean the direction the wind is blowing, not the direction it's blowing from.

Whoa, that's how they describe wind direction? That's messed, but then again I only encounter wind direction in shooty video games where it's represented very helpfully by an arrow.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'm not even sure why crinkle cut exists.

The bar-restaurant I live above serves every side they have with ranch. Fries? Side of ranch. Tots? Side of ranch. Onion rings? Side of ranch. They don't know that ranch is adulterated, inferior-ized mayonnaise. I guess ranch makes a better salad dressing, but as a dipping sauce? Worse in every way to its pure form.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

thetoughestbean posted:

Isn’t prestige tv only around a decade old as a term?

I think it's only three days old, because I don't think I've ever heard it before and now I've read it so much in like the last 72 hours in this thread to be both an expert of it and deeply sick of it at the same time.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I don't know if the white sauce option came before or after the stuffed crust, but it's great.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Ska is Good, all waves of it.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Chess's lore is pretty boring and derivative, tbh.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Gripweed is correct. Driving is awful, many drivers are irresponsible, and I would gladly walk into a teleporter even if there was only a 1% chance I'd come out a Tuvix (who was murdered) on the other side.

Unrelatedly, rice and noodles is an amazing combo. While visiting my relatives in Asia, my aunt was shocked to see me add rice to my fried noodles. Despite living in the thick of it, she did not know how good the carb-on-carb action is.

Captain Monkey posted:

so you can't read either? too many head injuries from cycling without a helmet?

I read your previous post 4-5 times and still can't say for sure what side of the should-cyclists-be-vehicularly-manslaughtered debate you're on, and I haven't even had that many concussions.

Caufman has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Sep 24, 2022

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I sometimes take a curvy, hilly backroad (Germantown Road, for any Portland Metro people) for my commute. The road is not wide, and cyclists sometimes use it, but I don't wish to stop them from using it. It's a pretty road.

What I do mind is when I'm driving on that road, a motorist driving the opposite way decides to try to pass a cyclist on a blind curve by driving into my oncoming lane. That is just incredibly dangerous, and we would have collided if I were just a second ahead of where I was.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Makes you almost wish...

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Asking the therapist to switch seats and roles.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Robobot posted:

A simple meatloaf is a great way to feed a family on a budget. I refuse to take that as an insult. :colbert:

RFC2324 forgot to put a French affectation on it, you pan-jambon simp.

Now you're devastated.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
He nailed both roles in Rocky Horror

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Questions: How bald do we need to get? The Russian bald-hairy standard allows for balding to qualify as bald, but are you demanding total baldness here?

Secondly, how recent qualifies? Ford was balding, but maybe you mean electing a bald president instead of just having one slide in through the line of succession. Next we have Eisenhower, but was he not bald enough or too far back?