Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The Artist more like The Fartist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Well the Stallone version is certainly funnier. The actor playing his brother was having a blast in every scene.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Pauly Shore and Andy Dick were great in "In the Army Now." It's a good movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfBoG3EnSaw

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate The Raid and the sequel. One of my favorite moments in The Force Awakens is when the people from The Raid show up and promptly die.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That's awfully presumptuous of you. Why do you assume they are dads?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Same thing with those blind wine tests

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Sausage gravy is good. Buttery fluffy biscuits is good. Put them together and it's even gooder.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Baked beans must be a ww2 starving thing. Like SPAM.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

No ARG has ever interested me. Also I don't care about Frog Fractions or Glittermitten Gove

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Eugenics is going about it the wrong way. We need cybernetic implants to fix our human bodies.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Doesn't Peter Thiel get regular blood transfusions from men under 25 because he thinks it keeps him fit?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Temple of Doom is my favorite Indiana Jones movie.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah the nazi guy's face melts in the first one and the lion scene is in a flashback in last crusade. They are great movies and crystal skull sucks.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Aesop Poprock posted:

The CGI monkey vine swinging scene was one of the worst things I've ever seen in a movie. The alien stuff was dumb, I didn't mind the fridge part at all cause its loving Indiana Jones where weird poo poo happens but usually it's based around normal humans put in insane and/or arcane supernatural situations. Alien poo poo is just lazy, but Shia lebouf swinging through trees at high speeds like an ape was retarded. It's easily the worst out of all of them

The crystal skull also made the movie really dull. Every problem they had was solved by the skull. All these ants are coming! The skull keeps them away. How do we enter this cave? The skull opens it! It actually reminded me of the old Doom games where you use the red key to open the red doors. It's like the script was written by John Romero.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Uber and Twitter will linger on like herpes despite making no money.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It's pretty weird how pretty much every wrestler from the last 20 years is either dead from suicide or in jail. Except for The Rock.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Kate McKinnon consistently puts in solid work. The Brooklyn Bubble sketch was also great a month or so ago. No way I'm sitting through a whole episode but there's a few good things to watch every month.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

When I worked in an open space office everyone just used headphones and was in their own little world all day.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Do you think John Kerry/Al Gore/Obama would have invaded Iraq? One guy getting elected president reverberates through his cabinet picks, nominating supreme court, etc.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 14:28 on Jan 20, 2017

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I wish Conan O'Brien would do a late night show without any interviews/musical guests. Just film those "remotes" every day.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Veronica's Closet and Caroline in the City were the exact same shows.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Arrested Development had that great joke about banana stands. Also remember how they act like chickens and make chicken noises it's hilarious.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Infinite resources will spell our doom as a species. Think people will sign up to serve like in Star Trek? People will just masturbate all day and binge netflix. Um...

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

poptart_fairy posted:

Yeah, like, uh, did the USA only just notice the wonkiness in its electoral system or are they just suddenly surprised it worked against their apparent desire for change.

The popular vote and electoral college usually matches up though. AFAIK it's only different with Dubya and Drumpf.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Tiggum posted:

If it always matched, there would be no point having it. That's the thing that annoys me about people complaining about the electoral college - whether you're for it or against it, occasionally delivering results that differ from the popular vote is the whole point. It's not a mistake or a flaw in the system, it's exactly what's supposed to happen.

People didn't complain that much because it usually matched up. It's just one of those weird quirks in the system that doesn't do any damage so no need to complain about it. But look at the disparity in popularity in the votes now and it makes sense that people start to get pissed about it. What's the alternative? Just stay quiet and shut up? Why should people have to accept the system is working as intended?

It's not an occasional abberation. IT's happened like 2 or 3 times in US history.

Mu Zeta has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Jan 23, 2017

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

spit on my clit posted:

it should be california and new york deciding the elections you say?

It should be one person one vote

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I've never heard that particular term but I feel similarly about other superfluous descriptive phrases that seem to be designed to make people ask "what is that?" and they get to talk down to you about it and show off how knowledgeable they are. Like you said, it doesn't matter if the term is accurate and it usually is, but it's just annoying.

Basically know your audience. It makes you look like a smug rear end in a top hat if you keep using obscure esoteric terms when you're talking to people who you know have probably never even heard of it.

There was a movie about Julian Assange called 5th Estate starring Benedict Cumberbatch. I don't think most people understood the reference, implying that wikileaks is the new journalism.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why would anyone care about Ohio?

I guess I want to try some cincinnati chili but it's probably disgusting.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'm from California and I wish people would stop coming here. How about you guys do that?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why can't i find parking then. gently caress. I actually see way more people now than a decade ago.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

We could fix a bunch of problems by just nuking Florida. Save a bunch of social security money too.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Collateral Damage posted:

Religious belief is a mental illness.

They are victims, not mentally ill.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Do you wear a fedora and/or have a neckbeard

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Is corn syrup from jesus? IMO that is the chief export of the south that is destroying America.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I'd go to church if it meant I could get rich or exploit people. What is it, maybe 2 hours a week, tops?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why obssess over him when you can just put him on ignore like everyone else. I haven't seen any posts for like 6 months.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Raw oysters are good and popular everywhere. It's not an unpopular opinion.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I can guarantee the ramen soup base already has tons of seaweed in it. Everyone likes seaweed they just don't know it yet.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Pence doesn't believe in evolution but I don't think that has any effect on his reign/vice presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wheat Loaf posted:

Also, the best flavour of crisps is Tayto brand Worcester Sauce.

Walkers Crisps are better.